“You gotta eat here!”

Shirley's Diner
Ranked #68 of 1,387 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If I've had better diner food, I don't remember it. This place was great. Their biscuits were perfect, they nailed the medium basted eggs, and the poutine was lovely with proper squeaky curds. I will definitely stop here again when I'm driving through Omaha.

Five stars from me, and I almost never give five stars.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (105)

Reviewed 21 May 2021

They call it one, but it had spring greens instead of lettuce and what I swear was roast beef instead of ground beef. I couldn't even get cheese because they only had a jack/cheddar combination.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

My mom and I went there on 4 24 21 I had the bkfst my mom had the patty melt my toast was burnt I sent it back gave me new toast still good they gave my mom a senior discount def coming back they had mini juke boxes on the wall fifty style had posters Marilyn Monroe and James Dean very cool

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 14 March 2021

We came here for brunch. There was a 30 minute wait but when we were seated the service was great and the food came out fast. Nice place for brunch. We each had something different .We had a very basic breakfast, a biscuits and gravy, pancakes, and an omelette. Each meal everyone liked. Plus the coffee was good too. I will say tables are pretty close so it is not very COVID friendly.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 24 October 2020 via mobile

GREAT home-cooked soul food in Millard. I took my kids here today to celebrate a birthday... portions are generous and tasty! But wait for dessert!! The sundaes are ENORMOUS and you have to try the deep fried Oreos or Twinkies... my kids were in HEAVEN. This Millard staple is worth every penny. ❤️

Date of visit: October 2020