US$121
US$110
US$105
Hampton.com
BEST WESTERN Old Mill Inn(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$75
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$106
CandlewoodSuites
US$154
US$95
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$107/night.

US$92
US$89
US$125
US$102
US$94
US$92
Priceline
AmericInn by Wyndham Omaha(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$81
Priceline
All reviewsfederal buildingvalet parkingold markethearth roomfront deskfire pitwithin walking distancefull kitchenvalet staffone bedroom suiteoutdoor patioomaha downtownamazing hotelshuttle servicewafflesbusiness travelerenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Decent work out room; lots of space. Rooms were fine. Nice breakfast. Only problem was valet parking, which you really have to use if you have a car. The hotel was full and they were understaffed. Took forever to get our car.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Jeffrey A, General Manager at Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

I-love-2-travel-xx, thank you for the great feedback! We are so glad to hear your room and our breakfast. I apologize for the delays with bring your car around. We will work to improve this area. Hope you can come back and visit again soon!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Spent about 14 hours in Omaha for work.
This property has great potential. For me the check-in took a long time and included an accusation regarding my company credit card. I ended up with a room right over the front door and so my sleep was compromised by the street noise late at night and early morning.
Breakfast was typical residence Inn fare. Internet worked well and A/C was cool. The building has great character and it was interesting to see how the hotel adopted the office building space. There was a Starbucks close by for coffee in the morning. Parking was on the street -which was a bit confusing but we got it sorted out because the meters don't start until 9am and we were well on our way by then.

Room Tip: Avoid the 2nd floor room over the front door (rm. 210)
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Windsor999
Jeffrey A, General Manager at Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Windsor999, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the adaptive/reuse aspect of our property. I am sorry your check in process took longer than expected and your experienced noise during your time with us. We appreciate this feedback and will use to correct the items you mentioned. Hope to see you back the next time you are in Omaha!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We really liked the close proximity to Old Market. The staff here was nice and worked hard to help us locate a missing pair of earbuds. The rooms were very nice sized and loved the decor.
We were disappointed in a couple of things: 1) parking charge is per day. So if you check in Thursday and out Friday you are charged $15 for each day. Seems greedy to me and that the charge should correlate to the "day" you are staying rather than the 24 hour period.
2) Breakfast was not out at 6:30. They began to put it out then, but we were on a tight schedule and the only thing they had managed to do was to put salt and pepper shakers on the tables.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Jeffrey A, General Manager at Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2017

howitstacks, thank you for the great review and rating! So glad to hear our staff took great care of you. Thank you for bring up the parking cost because we do only charge per nights stayed, so if you were charged twice for 1 vehicle and only stayed 1 night please reach out to me and I will be happy to refund that for you. My email is jabbott@fhginc.com. I will follow up with our breakfast staff to ensure all breakfast items are available at the appropriate time.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

I stayed at the Residence Inn Downtown Omaha for 3 weeks. Parking was kind of a pain b/c I didn't realize it was valet only, but my work paid for it. The service was great. Im constantly living in hotels for work for weeks at a time and this particular residence Inn went above and beyond exceeding my expectations! I particularly want to mention and thank Kenzie D., Sebastian, Ashlynn, Amanda C and Chris for making my stay feel like I was staying at home and treating me like they really knew me. They were also wonderful to my dog. They made the long stay enjoyable just by having someone to chat with after long days of work.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Jarrett C, thank you for the great review! We love hearing when we can make someone feel like we are their home away from home. This is the best compliment you can give us. Thanks for the shout out to the team members that made your experience so warm and homey! We hope your work brings you back to Omaha again!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market (phew, what a mouthful!) is a great upscale spot that offers the best that the Marriott brand promises to deliver.

We stayed in a suite for one night when my sister got married downtown.

The amenities are covered fairly well, even if our time spent in the room was relatively brief.

There is no wasted space in the layout. The kitchenette transitions nicely into a sitting area, which has a TV separating it from the bedroom area. This is all packed into an L-shaped space without seeming too cramped.

The bathroom is nice, but it is the only spot that I found a turn-off in the way of some obvious stray hairs that seemed like a large miss on housekeeping's part. It didn't ruin our experience in any way, but it's worth noting to keep them honest.

The view from the room isn't anything special. It's your typical urban view, staring at the side of another building across the street.

We really enjoyed the continental breakfast, which offered lots of options to guests. The large dining room helps accommodate the morning crowds.

The valet service was pretty handy, but if you're retrieving your car around checkout time, you should expect delays while the staff works tirelessly to bring cars down to waiting guests.

The Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market plays to its strengths of being settled into an older building in its decor with a slight modern flair. It's fancy, yet simple. The customer service is great, and our stay was very enjoyable. This makes it easy for me to strongly recommend.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

LemonyLlama, thank you for such a great review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. We do have great layouts in our rooms and I'm glad to hear you thought so too. I apologize for the housekeeping miss, we will discuss this with our team. Thanks again so much for the great review and recommendation!