“Very good”

Ranked #6 of 1,467 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Plank is a coastally-inspired oyster bar and seafood grill in Omaha, Nebraska. Thoughtful service, notable flavors, and social moments found here.
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner while on a sister weekend. The restaurant was very busy, but we were able to get a table quickly. Our waiter was knowledge about the menu. We ordered drinks and the grilled artichoke. My sister had oysters and I had the shrimp, both were delicious. I would stop by here again if I were in town.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Wife and I did happy hour here the other day. Great specials on food and drink until 6:30 p. We had dinner for $17, and service was outstanding.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Plank Seafood serves excellent seafood, at prices varying from reasonable to pricey. It just depends. Dress is at a business casual level. But, I saw folks in shorts, too. Also, if you are interested, their happy hour is worth a visit, too. Fresh oysters are available at happy hour, along with reasonable wine and beer selections.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Our family of five ranging in age from 65-8 were seriously hangry when we walked by Plank Seafood Provisions. No one could agree where to eat, so we stumbled in not even really knowing more than the word "seafood" was in the name.

The vibe in the restaurant is super cool. It's trendy, yet inviting, yet quirky, yet quaint. We were seated right away, were super happy to see the variety of options on the menu, and had a really great server. The kids menu had some good options like salmon along with the typical burger kinds of choices for the non-adventurous young diner. Among us, we had fish tacos, grilled salmon, Greek salad with salmon added, oysters, wine, shrimp cocktail, and the most delish roasted veggies and fingerling potatoes. It was all fabulously prepared. When we visit Omaha again, I will seek out this restaurant now that I know how great it is!

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Plank has a great happy hour selection (food and drinks). We had a very filling meal with drinks for a reasonable price. Our server, Kelly, was absolutely great, and we were very pleased with how we were treated. I was extremely impressed with the speed of service. You did not have to wait long for your food at all. Wish we wouldn’t have been so full so we could have tried more of the food, as the rest of the menu looked good. Had a nice dining experience and would definitely recommend!