“Wonderful”

Okinawa
Ranked #441 of 1,467 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

The rolls were perfect for a quick lunch and reasonably priced. My wife isn't a huge fan of sushi, but I talked her into it and she absolutely loved it. It was very clean and the service was quick and nice.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Homey local sushi Chinese restaurant. Waitress was very helpful. Reasonable price. I will be back with my family. The broad menu has something for everyone.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Okinawa has become one of our favorite spots for sushi. Our daughter loves their sweet and sour chicken and the lunch bento boxes are the perfect size for my husband and I, plus maybe one extra roll! The service has always been awesome and we've never left unhappy.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

Unlike the other place in Omaha (name starts with B) this sushi place is unpretentious, friendly, quick, knowledgable, and reasonably priced. While the sushi doesn't wow, it makes up for it with all the other things a restaurant ought to have to make you happy. That's not to say the sushi is not good or not delicious....it is! But it's not the very best I've ever had. I would definitely go back here and do recommend them. They also have plenty of other "Chinese" food items that can delight you if you're not into Sushi and Sashimi.

Reviewed 5 November 2015

We stopped by for lunch and there lunch special was very reasonably priced when you can get 2 rolls for 8.95 and 3 for 11.95. The avocado and eel roll was outstanding as well as the spicy tuna roll. Plenty for Two to split.