“Great Classic Breakfast Spot”
Review of 11-Worth Cafe

11-Worth Cafe
Ranked #8 of 1,524 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped before heading home on our trip to Omaha and we both decided we’ll be back! The portions are huge, you’ll definitely not leave hungry! They offer 15% off Mon-Fri & have great parking across the street. I had the Big Breakfast with bacon & it was eggcellent! My date had Breakfast Quesadilla (Regular size) and ended up taking half home with him!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Big portions. Fast service. Great value. Well worth pulling an extra mile off the highway to eat at.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Delicious food. Huge portions. A must visit whenever you are in Omaha. Will definitely come again next time I am in the area.

1  Thank Joel S
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Went here for the first time and I was blown away. There were a lot of people here, but service was still great. The breakfast is to die for. It's just too bad they're not open for dinner. The chicken fried steak was amazing.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

The 11 Worth Cafe is a throwback to restaurants of my youth. Mom and Pop atmosphere with formica top tables and booths..Typically, lots of customers. It is quite large, can be a bit noisy but you can't beat the prices and the generous portions. Customers of all ages, from seniors who know a good deal when they see one to families with children, and everyone in between. Very comprehensive menu. At 11:00 a.m. last Wednesday, we saw as many breakfast eaters as those having lunch. As a matter of fact, I ordered breakfast and my wife ordered lunch.Breakfast is served all day. You get the picture. Can be crowded, particularly on weekend mornings. Large parking lot right across the street from the restaurant. Servers are friendly and make you feel at home.

Been to 11-Worth Cafe? Share your experiences!