“F A B U L O U S”

M's Pub
Ranked #4 of 1,466 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: M's Pub's timeless décor, casual atmosphere and friendly service help make dining truly pleasurable. Our extensive regular menu offers something for everyone, from our often imitated, but never duplicated escargot and scampi, fresh entree salads, homemade soups, sandwiches and burgers, to light entrees from around the world. M's Pub's innovative nightly specials may include poultry, lamb, veal, fresh seafood, pasta or beef and have a long reputation for being on the cutting edge of cuisine.
Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

Had the florentine lahvosh - fantastic. Best goat cheese I have ever tasted. Indian lamb satay with basmati rice and spinach salad was amazing, as was the Asian chicken satay with peanut sauce, basmati rice and Caesar salad. BEST carrot cake I've ever had, and the server (Sarah) was amazing. Beautiful and charming little place in the downtown. I'll go back every chance I get if I have a chance to return to Omaha!

Reviewed 28 May 2015

Stopped by after getting a recommendation from a friend that this would be a great eat and a good vibe. The friend was right! Food was great, the architecture was modern with exposed beams and the place was pretty hoppin' on a Wednesday evening. My main gripe if there was one was that the waiter was pretty unresponsive due to the large crowd...overall, it was a good experience. Not sure if I'd make it a point to go back with all of the good restaurants in the Old Market Omaha area.

Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

this is our go-to restaurant in the old market. The food is good and the ambiance is delicious! Make reservations for more than two people if possible because it's small.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

This Old Market restaurant is amazing from the service to the meal to the dessert. They serve a great variety of dishes. With so many options I chose a steak salad. The steak pieces were cut from a buttery filet and dressed with a creamy blue cheese dressing. It was large enough to share.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

I was in Omaha for business (first trip). M's Pub in the Old Market was recommended so I walked over and grabbed a spot at the bar. The filet with red pepper potato cake and vegetables was fantastic. The wine by the glass offerings were also very good and included a personal favorite, Trefethen Chardonnay. The rest of the menu looked wonderful and I will go back next time I am in Omaha.

Been to M's Pub? Share your experiences!