“Always good.”

M's Pub
Ranked #4 of 1,413 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Description: M's Pub's timeless décor, casual atmosphere and friendly service help make dining truly pleasurable. Our extensive regular menu offers something for everyone, from our often imitated, but never duplicated escargot and scampi, fresh entree salads, homemade soups, sandwiches and burgers, to light entrees from around the world. M's Pub's innovative nightly specials may include poultry, lamb, veal, fresh seafood, pasta or beef and have a long reputation for being on the cutting edge of cuisine.
Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

this is our go-to restaurant in the old market. The food is good and the ambiance is delicious! Make reservations for more than two people if possible because it's small.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

This Old Market restaurant is amazing from the service to the meal to the dessert. They serve a great variety of dishes. With so many options I chose a steak salad. The steak pieces were cut from a buttery filet and dressed with a creamy blue cheese dressing. It was large enough to share.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

I was in Omaha for business (first trip). M's Pub in the Old Market was recommended so I walked over and grabbed a spot at the bar. The filet with red pepper potato cake and vegetables was fantastic. The wine by the glass offerings were also very good and included a personal favorite, Trefethen Chardonnay. The rest of the menu looked wonderful and I will go back next time I am in Omaha.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

I love M's. Been in Omaha for 4 years now and this place is always solid. Whether you are going for lunch, a mid-afternoon drink and snack, or dinner, this place has what you want. Love their lavash-es, their salads are amazing and their kabobs as well. Service is always excellent. They really know their wines, and have a great selection.

Reviewed 24 May 2015

M's Pub was the destination choice of my son. I had no idea what I was about to experience! After a wonderful Bloody Mary, we were seated in the main area. I kept wondering why the tables next to us were on the wall, until I realized it was an optical illusion. Cleverly placed mirrors made the room look much larger. The staff was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I ordered the Vegetarian Lohvosh. I was not disappointed. The Armenian cracker with havarti cheese topped with a delicious assortment of veggies were delicious. The portion was enough for two! I will definitely return on my next visit to Omaha.

Been to M's Pub? Share your experiences!