“A definite must ”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

This place was recommended to me by my neighbor in FL. I was very impressed. Parking spaces were hard to come by and I understand why. The atmosphere was fantastic. My server was very friendly and fun to chat with. They served a bowl of roasted garlic with my bread. I’m in love with this place now. I ordered the Vodka prosciutto. It was fantastic. I couldn’t eat all of it. Big portions. Wish I could have had dessert. Don’t miss this place.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Be warned. Come hungry. Wonderful Italian dishes. The serving are plentiful. From start to finish a very satisfying meal. Everyone was raving about the food. The appetizer was a statement in itself. The meal was seasoned to perfection. I only wish I wasn't so full that I had to pass on desert. Family owned and operated. Save the price of a plane ticket. Go to Italy in your car!

Reviewed 1 December 2017

I just ate at Lo Sole Mio Restorante and it is outstanding! Even my Italian food snobs I had with me were impressed. Why anyone would hate on this place is beyond me. True, it is in a residential area but that is part of the charm.

My experience - the service was awesome, the food was awesome (and we had a party of 8 and everyone raved about their food) and the price is reasonable, the atmosphere is nice too.

If you are visiting Omaha or have a business group - try Lo Sole Mio; if you are from Omaha and haven't eaten at this place you must go!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

This is one restaurant that I can't write enough good things about. It's all about the food here. If you crave real Italian food, prepared to perfection each and everytime, you NEED to come here. Start your adventure with the perfectly roasted whole garlic cloves, soft enough to spread like butter, and add a touch of olive oil and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, and you've got the perfect starter. Skip the tomato if you don't care for it, but it is also very tasty when couple with your bread. I prefer the garlic without the tomato so that way I can taste it by itself. I've tasted many things on the menu here over the years and have never been disappointed so I won't recommend anything specific since your chicken dish will be equally as well prepared as your vegatarian main course. Go ahead! Splurge! Couple your meal with a great wine from their well rounded list and you will go home fully satisfied and happy. If you're in Omaha...and an Italian food lover...don't miss the chance to eat here. Go early...or be patient as the wait time on weekends could make you take a rain check. Stay! And Mangia!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

The food is usually great but sometimes inconsistent. I have eaten there many times and usually the food is great.