“The best Italian...anywhere!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 19 November 2017

This is one restaurant that I can't write enough good things about. It's all about the food here. If you crave real Italian food, prepared to perfection each and everytime, you NEED to come here. Start your adventure with the perfectly roasted whole garlic cloves, soft enough to spread like butter, and add a touch of olive oil and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, and you've got the perfect starter. Skip the tomato if you don't care for it, but it is also very tasty when couple with your bread. I prefer the garlic without the tomato so that way I can taste it by itself. I've tasted many things on the menu here over the years and have never been disappointed so I won't recommend anything specific since your chicken dish will be equally as well prepared as your vegatarian main course. Go ahead! Splurge! Couple your meal with a great wine from their well rounded list and you will go home fully satisfied and happy. If you're in Omaha...and an Italian food lover...don't miss the chance to eat here. Go early...or be patient as the wait time on weekends could make you take a rain check. Stay! And Mangia!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

The food is usually great but sometimes inconsistent. I have eaten there many times and usually the food is great.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This place stays on a residential area , not so easy to find.
Food is good, not the best Italian food I had though, I was shocked with the “policy “ of the pace, I was dressed wearing a nice hat, not your regular baseball cap, you can go to Paris, London, Zurich and you’ll see many well dressed man wearing the same type of English hat I was wearing and I was asked to take off my hat , meanwhile next to my table and every other table you could see everyone wearing tennis shoes, very cheap clothes and to my surprise, a guy next to my table was wearing a baseball cap... really?? Honestly I don’t agree with the “ policy” of a simple place located on an area like that with very simple dressed people as customers, they definitely should take a look on their “ Policy” and make a change. I wouldn’t get back !!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

If you want to get enough food to eat for a week, then you should go here. If you want everything to taste the same, go here...I always have a problem with restaurants that use the same spice and/or sauce for every recipe. Not authentically Italian. This is American Steakhouse Italian. Good value if you need to stuff yourself, go for it.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Best ever Italian Restaurant in Omaha! Good value for your money. Upscale restaurant.
Homemade sauces.