“Great Family Place”

Johnny Sortino's Pizza Parlor
Ranked #208 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 June 2016

Great place for a family get-together. Yummy spaghetti w/ BIG meatballs. Good pizza, too. 10 adults and 2 children and everyone enjoyed the food (and the arcade!) And very inexpensive, too.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

I hadn't been here since I've been married, and I brought my kids tonight. They loved the pizza and lasagna! I forgot how big this place is, and yet our appetizers came out quick with our pizzas and lasagna a few minutes later. The pizza is amazing, hand made from scratch, having fresh Romano in a cup for topping is even better. Can't miss for large groups, and games for the kids to play! A+

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Flew 15 hours one day to eat here. The pizza is traditional, oily, but very tasty. Try the onion rings, too. Avoid the salad, which is just iceberg.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

This is an old fashioned pizza joint, frequented by blue collar and office workers at lunchtime. Get there early or expect to stand in line. I had the pizza lunch special - small pizza, drink and a side salad. The salad is basic iceberg and romaine with a couple of olives. The pizza reminded me of the Pizza Hut personal pan pizza that I've had when stuck at an airport. Cheese, pepperoni and crust that was not cooked all the way.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I use to love this place but for some reason it's changed. The employees seem to really hate their jobs and the pizza is not as good as it once was. I will go back in the near future and find out if it was a bad night or if they just aren't the same.

Been to Johnny Sortino's Pizza Parlor? Share your experiences!