“Luv lasagna”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 10 July 2016

I've been eating the lasagna here for 40 years and I love it! The staff is always very friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

When I was in high school 60 years ago, La Casa Pizzeria was the place of choice after dances at Peony Park. The tomato,hamberger,cheese pizza today was exactly like we had then! What a treat!

1  Thank meateaterTucson
Reviewed 19 May 2016

LaCasa Pizzeria will be featured in Alexander Payne's latest movie as Matt Damon and others just shot a scene there. Why? Just guessing, but because Alexander grew up in Omaha, it's likely this pizza place is a favorite, as it is for thousands of Omahans. Not much has changed in the restaurant over the years, so you take a little walk back in time if you choose to dine in. It's updated - just quaint. the thing to get here is the pizza. Get the pizza with Romano Cheese. it's stinkier than mozzarella, to be sure - but oh, so worth it. It's a delicious, flat crust pizza with old world flavor - like my husband's tiny, red-headed, Italian grandma used to make for us.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

Order the beef (hamburger) pizza. That's is all I need to say. La Casa prepares the beef with onions fried within. It is topped with Mozzarella and Romano cheese and it has a taste of its own. I loved the crust, light, crisp, and tasty, but it does not get in the the way.
I've tried other items from the penne pasta with meat sauce to their lasagna. Most of the items here are good, solid Italian fare. Side salads are okay, but minimal. The beef pizza in the La Casa original style is the real deal.
The gluten-free crust is good for those who are gluten sensitive.
The service is usually good. You may encounter crowds at the dinner hour late week and weekends. They are closed on Monday, so plan accordingly.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

We went to La Casa West on March 31. We had never been there and were so impressed with the service! The menu was explained in detail to us. The food was excellent and we didn't have to wait long at all. I would highly recommend this place!!