All reviewsnon smoking roomroom was clean and comfortablepleasant staymoteldodgereclinerinterstate
Reviewed 17 November 2016

No breakfast to speak of. And not allowed to take it to the room even though i have low mobility was not well duri g trip and a pspa john delivery calling card was in the room. So i guess sloppy pizza is allowed but not cereal, with no milk. Go figure .. toddler upstairs was jumping of a chair or bed repeadedly breaking sleep at 7 am off and on til 11pm. Called desk 3 times. Was told they had talked to them 5 times already and child was not jumping.so the ceili g sounded like that for casual walking not likely. Eventually they moved them but that night i hear them again.actually begining to think it was owner or employees kids. As we were there 3 days they were already there and remained when we left.might answer where all the 8 suposid breakfast items went to. Cuz thete was only cereal no milk and bread with gravy..no rolls or muffins or donuts etc.no juice.yes i was there 6;30 sharp.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 8 November 2016

I previously wrote a great review for this hotel based on a truthfully good experience. Upon returning, things have changed drastically. Was bitten and found live bed bugs in the bed at 2:30 in the morning. Was offered a new room. Was bitten there as well and the bathroom in that second room was so filthy, I decided not to take a shower.

Conversation with the managers the next morning was the worst customer service I've ever experienced. I was shocked because it was such a dramatic change from how I was treated in the past by the same people.

Needless to say I will never return.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2016

This motel was the friendliest I have been too in a long long time. The owner even helped me get all of my bags to my room. I forgot my phone charger and he let me borrow one in order to charge my phone. In the morning his wife gave me a charger that someone had left behind a few months ago. The breakfast was reaaly good. When I checked out the manager had his staff help me get my bags to the front door for pickup. The entire staff was so kind and courtious. Reaaly a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: The entire motel is quiet
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
ishaan10, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Omaha/West Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2016

Thank you for nice review.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

I've stayed here a couple of times. First experience was good. This time was even better. Best thing about this hotel is the owner, who is literally an American success story and is committed to providing good value for hard working people. Great stay for people looking for value. Rooms are not luxurious, but clean and comfortable. Breakfast is above average. Staff is very polite and helpful.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
ishaan10, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Omaha/West Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Reviewed 25 October 2016

The rooms are always clean, the staff lets you know upon check in that it you need anything don't hesitate to call. I have stayed at this hotel several times and am never, ever disappointed. Even if there was an issue, it was taken care of immediately with no complaints....wonderful people!

Room Tip: The 3rd floor rooms toward the rear are the nicest since no view of the parking lot...
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
ishaan10, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Omaha/West Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2016