“Open on Mondays”

Ranked #193 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Visited on a Monday as one of the few Indians open in Omaha on that day and we were the only people there. Located among the downtown office blocks, but parked outside on the meters, which were all vacant in the early evening. You get poppadoms with pickles whilst you use from a fairly lengthy curry list. We requested the curries be made spicy as many US curries are mild to the UK tastes. I tried a goat curry and whilst tasty, was very much meat on bone, so next time will probably stick with the chicken dishes we tried chettinad and madras which were good. There was enough rice and with a garlic man, we were definitely full. The Kingfisher is a good UK Indian lager, but a bit pricy at $4.50 for a small bottle, maybe stick with the yoghurt lassi drink which can quench any overspicing. The service was attentive, but we were the only people there.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great Indian food served buffet style. This is a good place to stop for a filling, delicious lunch! The colorful lighting just adds to the pizazz!

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Nice location less than a mile from the Old Market area.
Good looking menu. Food was delicious, but the restaurant had no character. The decor had nothing to do with the food.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

I have been frequenting Flavors for their lunch buffet for over a year now. I also occasionally come here a for dinner with my husband and our friends. We all love it. The portions are pretty big. I always have enough left over for another meal.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

There is a lot of great Indian food in our metro, but this is my favorite buffet. Lots of selections, the tastes are wonderful, and the price to me is more than reasonable. Full bar with a good selection of Indian beers. The homemade soups are worth fighting for. Highly recommended.

Been to Flavors? Share your experiences!