All reviews front desk waffles breakfast room pancake machine third floor parking lot handicap room home away from home free hot breakfast king suite staff was very friendly a great stay beds were comfortable culver housekeeping gym cereal
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Hotel is under major renovation until October 2017. Pool and exercise room closed. Windows were covered with opaque plastic. Workers banging around at 730am. Frig in the room leaked water during the night. Requested a took away from elevator, stairwell, etc. Put across the hall from a noisy ice machine. Room wasn't quite complete. Come October, it will no longer be a Country In & Suites. We don't plan on returning even though we've stayed at this hotel in the past and were quite satisfied.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
CarlsonRezidor, Customer Care at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Omaha - 120th and Maple, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the multiple issues you've encountered at that time regarding the hotel condition, the amenities of your room and the noise, which made your stay less desirable. Your comments will be shared with the hotel management to ensure a similar incident won't reoccur in the future. We hope for another chance to have you as our guest at any of our Country Inn & Suites hotels.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

not good, my flight was cancelled they charged me for two rooms that I never stayed in. I had to jump threw hoops to get a refund. General Manger never returned my call. One gentleman did work very hard to correct the problem. I travel a lot to this area on business, this was a bad experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
CarlsonRezidor, Customer Care at Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Omaha - 120th and Maple, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you for posting a review. We are sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the service you received from our staff at that time. This is not the kind of experience we want our valued guests, like you, to have. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we may have the opportunity to provide you with an experience that is truly excellent in all aspects.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I booked my one-night stay based on online reviews. Imagine my surprise when I pulled up to a hotel covered in Tyvek and scaffolding! They were still open, though, and my 3rd floor room was freshly decorated, comfortable and quiet.

I would give this hotel another chance if I were in Omaha again. The front desk clerk told me that, when all the construction is done, the hotel will be rebranded as a Holiday Inn.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo