“Fantastic pasta ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

We visited twice on our holidays one lunch time one evening both times we had menu of the day which is superb and excellent value for money , I would say it is one of the best lasagne we have tasted , the service was good and the lady very friendly

Reviewed 1 September 2016

After eating in greasy restaurants made for 'British Summer Tourists' around Provence. I was delighted to finally eat proper food. The menu is simple and the food 'Italian Mama' style. I was pleasantly surprised. It still offers a choice of Salads and Toddler friendly Food. Good clean place.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Was craving a simple meal of pasta and salad after many days of over the top food.
And found this on TA.
This was perfect!
Home cooked pasta. Great salads.
Fantastic set price menu of 17euro!
I had the cabonara and it came with a raw egg yolk....delicious!
If you want great food at a great price i suggest you come here.
Not many seats so come early!
Nice to sit across from the church.
I also had a lovely creme caramel and my husband had nougat which was delicious!
Fantastic friendly service!
I can highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Stumbled across this little restaurant whilst visiting the area. Had lovely fresh pasta, really enjoyed the meal and would definitely recommend

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

We first visited I'isle sur la Sorgue and Bella Vita 2 years ago. We as a family have fond memories of both the food and the lovely hospitality the owner bestowed on us. We visited twice this time during our holiday. Fantastic warm and relaxed atmosphere at the heart of the village and lovely, tasty food. Perfect! La belle vie! The crème caramel is sublime as was the house nougat glacé. We also had a lovely 2015 Luberon rosé which was superb. Definitely worth a visit with family for a relaxed meal in a beautiful setting with a fantastic hostess.