Lakeshore Inn & Suites(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$175
The Voyager Inn(Anchorage)
US$246
US$220
Official Site
Copper Whale Inn(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$223
  • Breakfast included
1,753 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebell staffsaturday marketbreakfast buffetwithin walking distancetrain stationcorner roomhotel is in a great locationheart of downtownfitness centercook inletfew blocksvaletconferencedoormanrailroadiditarod
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Stayed 8/7,8-2017, not a bad hotel a littl dated, the room we had was small but I didn't feel I should complain, it was a rewards night. It has a good location for shopping and a lot of restaurants with in walking distance. I would try to stay on the city view side A very active RR depot on the other side.

Room Tip: Stay away from the train side
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2017

The hotel is pretty much your standard Hilton. The problem is the location. While it is convenient to downtown Anchorage it is too close to the Alaska Railroad. If you don't mind the sounds of train horns day and night you will be happy with the hotel. We tried to get a room away from the train station but it didn't help much. The hotel is used by a lot of cruise line companies. It can be very busy in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Arrived from Australia to find a very tired run down hotel , rooms were very cramped and very dingy . Was very dissapointed as this was the first leg of our trip before heading on a cruise . Very out dated and not worth the money we had spent . Could hardly move around the bed when we had suitcases open, bathroom small and smelt . Expected a lot more from a Hilton Hotel especially for the price . Would not recomend

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My friend and I spent here only one night coming back from the north. I'm a gold status with Hilton and I was upgraded to a room that was just ok. Nothing special.
The lobby is huge and it seemed to be renovated recently but the room and the overall facilities seems pretty old...
Location is good, close to downtown

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Rooms are overbooked and Staff is untrained or totally overworked. I arrived first, checked that the rooms were ok for my colleagues at 11:00 a.m. Front desk told me the three room numbers and we juggled the names to give journalists nicest views. The reception even gave me their 3 room numbers. In hindsight I should have given my credit card and taken the keys. Arrived with my colleagues include 2 journalists!!! at 10:30 p.m. and the rooms were not available AND that they would have to wait a bit while they got the rooms ready. Furthermore it took the front desk 45 minutes in order to write the invoice for the room in the name and address of one of the guests so that she could claim the business expense. Totally unacceptable for any hotel that claims to be a 4 star, much less a HILTON!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business