Free cancellation until 27/07
US$392
Hotels.com
  • Pool
1,728 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebell staffweekend marketwithin walking distancebreakfast buffettrain stationcorner roomhotel is in a great locationfitness centerdowntown areacook inletbed was very comfortablefew blocksvaletconferencedoormanrailroad
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

This big old hotel is located right in the heart of tourist Anchorage so you can easily stroll to all the sights. It has two towers and many rooms have great views. The staff are nice and the breakfast restaurant is very good.
Perhaps the outdated rooms won't bother you too much or the old and inadequate executive lounge that is a joke. But make sure your room is far from the 24hr loud train noises at the huge adjacent rail yard and station. Those train horns are incredible and the old windows are not soundproof at all. This hotel is just three stars. Stay at the Captain Cook if you want 4-5 stars comfort but it's several blocks walk from the sights.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2016

The Anchorage Hilton is without equal, in my experience. The staff are all very attentive, kind, and helpful. The rooms and hotel were clean and neat, the Kaladi coffee bar was a huge plus!! Anchorage's best! The food is decent, and prices not beyond what you would expect with in-hotel dining. I've stayed in almost all of the notable hotels in Anchorage, and the experience here was such that I would go well out of my way to stay here over anywhere else.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Steve R, Director of Sales at Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear Matthew F,

Thank you very much for taking your time to submit a review. We truly appreciate such wonderful feedback!

I hope you had a fantastic trip to Anchorage and thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton. 100% guest satisfaction is our goal and we do this by providing a clean, comfortable room accompanied with the best in customer service. I'm so pleased to hear that you had a memorable stay and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

We decided to stay for a night while attending Senshicon this year. They had offered a special rate and gift for booking a room. If offered next year I probably won't do it since there was. I extra benefit to staying while attending convention.
The Hotel is in a great location for anyone visiting from out of town. Right in downtown Anchorage. Close walking distance to most attractions.
Very clean and staff was extremely polite and helpful. We didn't have the opportunity to eat in restaurant or bar but we did order a midnight snack. Very yummy and sweet. This was a birthday present for my daughter and she enjoyed herself. She loves to visit hotels.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Dear Starvia,

We appreciate the time you took to submit a review . We love hearing from our guests.

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Anchorage to celebrate your daughter's special occasion! I hope that you had a great time at Senshicon and enjoyed our wonderful downtown location. We are in walking distance to several restaurants and shops, as well as the Convention Center. We are glad to hear that our staff looked after you and that you were able to sample one of our delicious desserts!

We hope that you will return to the Hilton Anchorage again soon. Please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss your stay in more detail or if I may be of assistance in any way!

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

The first room I was given had a problem with the air conditioner as it stayed on constantly with the heat having to fight with it. The phones to everywhere in the hotel were busy so not useful. I was moved to another room that was adequate. The breakfast buffet is nice with make to order omelettes but not free for Hilton Honors members. I emailed the manager but it took two days for him to return my email. By the time I was ready to leave everything was worked out. I will probably give this hotel one more shot because the staff were very nice and the location is good.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Steve R, Director of Sales at Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Dear Vince C.,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to submit your review! The feedback we receive from our guests is invaluable to us and will help us to become the hotel we aspire to be for our guests.

To tackle the first comment, I am so happy to announce that the air conditioner has been fully repaired! This announcement came from our Chief Engineer just yesterday and it is very exciting news.

Our Engineering team has worked very hard to get our hotel up to speed and with great success if I might add.

I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast service. We do also offer complimentary access to the executive lounge for our Gold and Diamond Hilton HHonors members. Here, we serve complimentary breakfast, hors d'oeuvres, and dessert every weekday.

I agree with you that we have a very impressive staff! We really lucked out with this group of people. Please always feel free to reach out to our staff with any comments or complaints regarding your room or stay. We are always willing to help (or find someone who can) to ensure each and every guest experiences a great stay!

Thank you so much for choosing the Hilton Anchorage! I hope for the opportunity to welcome you back.

907.265.7128.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Great location! The hotel is within walking distance to various restaurants and shopping. I arrived late at night and I had no problem checking in. The staff were very welcoming, friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make sure your stay is pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Leticia M,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay, and thank you for choosing the Hilton Anchorage!

I hope that you enjoyed downtown Anchorage with all that it has to offer. We certainly agree that we have a fantastic, central location!

I am glad to hear that the check in process was smooth, especially since you arrived late at night. Did you know that we now have Digital Check in as well? Exclusive to the Hilton Honors' program, as a member you can now check-in and select your room from a digital floor plan or list directly from a mobile device, tablet or computer . You can bypass the Front Desk, and relax in your room even sooner!

Thank you for your feedback regarding our Staff - our goal is to go above and beyond for each and every guest, and I'm happy to hear you were made to feel welcome and valued.

We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Anchorage! Please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss your stay in more detail or if I may be of assistance in any way!