Lakeshore Inn & Suites(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$279
  • Restaurant
US$200
US$196
Copper Whale Inn(Anchorage)(Great Value!)
US$223
  • Breakfast included
1,755 results
All reviewsthe executive loungebell staffsaturday marketbreakfast buffetwithin walking distancetrain stationcorner roomhotel is in a great locationheart of downtownfitness centercook inletfew blocksvaletconferencedoormanrailroadiditarod
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

We decided to stay for a night while attending Senshicon this year. They had offered a special rate and gift for booking a room. If offered next year I probably won't do it since there was. I extra benefit to staying while attending convention.
The Hotel is in a great location for anyone visiting from out of town. Right in downtown Anchorage. Close walking distance to most attractions.
Very clean and staff was extremely polite and helpful. We didn't have the opportunity to eat in restaurant or bar but we did order a midnight snack. Very yummy and sweet. This was a birthday present for my daughter and she enjoyed herself. She loves to visit hotels.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Steve R, Director of Sales at Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2016

Dear Starvia,

We appreciate the time you took to submit a review . We love hearing from our guests.

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Anchorage to celebrate your daughter's special occasion! I hope that you had a great time at Senshicon and enjoyed our wonderful downtown location. We are in walking distance to several restaurants and shops, as well as the Convention Center. We are glad to hear that our staff looked after you and that you were able to sample one of our delicious desserts!

We hope that you will return to the Hilton Anchorage again soon. Please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss your stay in more detail or if I may be of assistance in any way!

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

The first room I was given had a problem with the air conditioner as it stayed on constantly with the heat having to fight with it. The phones to everywhere in the hotel were busy so not useful. I was moved to another room that was adequate. The breakfast buffet is nice with make to order omelettes but not free for Hilton Honors members. I emailed the manager but it took two days for him to return my email. By the time I was ready to leave everything was worked out. I will probably give this hotel one more shot because the staff were very nice and the location is good.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Steve R, Director of Sales at Hilton Anchorage, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Dear Vince C.,

I would first like to thank you for taking the time to submit your review! The feedback we receive from our guests is invaluable to us and will help us to become the hotel we aspire to be for our guests.

To tackle the first comment, I am so happy to announce that the air conditioner has been fully repaired! This announcement came from our Chief Engineer just yesterday and it is very exciting news.

Our Engineering team has worked very hard to get our hotel up to speed and with great success if I might add.

I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast service. We do also offer complimentary access to the executive lounge for our Gold and Diamond Hilton HHonors members. Here, we serve complimentary breakfast, hors d'oeuvres, and dessert every weekday.

I agree with you that we have a very impressive staff! We really lucked out with this group of people. Please always feel free to reach out to our staff with any comments or complaints regarding your room or stay. We are always willing to help (or find someone who can) to ensure each and every guest experiences a great stay!

Thank you so much for choosing the Hilton Anchorage! I hope for the opportunity to welcome you back.

907.265.7128.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Great location! The hotel is within walking distance to various restaurants and shopping. I arrived late at night and I had no problem checking in. The staff were very welcoming, friendly and willing to go the extra mile to make sure your stay is pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Leticia M,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay, and thank you for choosing the Hilton Anchorage!

I hope that you enjoyed downtown Anchorage with all that it has to offer. We certainly agree that we have a fantastic, central location!

I am glad to hear that the check in process was smooth, especially since you arrived late at night. Did you know that we now have Digital Check in as well? Exclusive to the Hilton Honors' program, as a member you can now check-in and select your room from a digital floor plan or list directly from a mobile device, tablet or computer . You can bypass the Front Desk, and relax in your room even sooner!

Thank you for your feedback regarding our Staff - our goal is to go above and beyond for each and every guest, and I'm happy to hear you were made to feel welcome and valued.

We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Anchorage! Please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss your stay in more detail or if I may be of assistance in any way!

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Great room, amazing view, great customer service. Great access to downtown and walking trails. While I was here for work, romantic feel, and I felt I had given myself a luxury mini-vacation while at my work event.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Renae B,

Thank you for taking time to submit your review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay! I'm glad that you were able to relax and rewind during your work event and received the fantastic customer service that we strive to deliver. We do have wonderful downtown location with so many local restaurants and shops, all within walking distance. I'm pleased that you enjoyed your guest room - we have Inlet, Mountain and City views, and also completed a full refurbishment of our mattresses earlier this year as well.

We look forward to welcoming you back next time that you are in Anchorage! Please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss your stay in more detail or if I may be of assistance in any way.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

The hotel is conveniently located in the downtown area which is a big plus. The front desk staff were beyond helpful and when someone on our floor was smoking and shouldn't have been, they changed rooms for us. This property is very clean and has nice amenities on site. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Dear Boatingmama 61,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We appreciate hearing from all of our guests!

I'm sorry that another guest was smoking on the floor that you were staying on. Our staff strive to 'Make it Right' whenever a problem arises, so I am glad that they were able to allocate you another room. Thank you for reaching out and allowing us to provide you with a comfortable stay. I am happy that you enjoyed your amenities and hope that you had an enjoyable stay at our property overall!

We look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in Anchorage. ! Please feel free to call me if you would like to discuss your stay in more detail or if I may be of assistance in any way.