“Astonishing freshness of beer... Cozy fun place”
Review of Feierabend

Neighbourhood: Lake Union
Neighbourhood: Lake Union
Reviewed 10 September 2017

During my career I visited Bavaria many times. I also acquired a knowledge of
beer defects along the way. When friends suggested this place I was doubly
skeptical: how could it compare with Bavaria as a pub and how could the beers be fresh?

I was GREATLY and PLEASANTLY surprised on both fronts.... the pub is the real thing and the beers which I think are AIR SHIPPED are nearly as fresh and tasty as in Munich.

The selection is astonishing... you never see this breadth of offerings in Germany!
And all served in the perfect glassware. Bravo!!

The food is totally authentic and excellent as well.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This was our first visit to Feierabend in Seattle and we will be back. It is a quaint and clean environment with friendly staff and good food. A nice selection of German beer adds to the experience.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

The location of the bar is quaint, but once inside, it's adorable. It's clean and everyone working there is efficient. Having never been to a bar with German beer/food it seemed slightly overwhelming, but Spencer helped me out and was great at giving me recommendations. He handled my vast array of questions with ease, and was very knowledgable about the beer in house. I enjoyed this place a lot, and will visit again next time I'm in Seattle.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I loved the name of the restaurant and wasn't disappointed with the food or service. We don't drink, so I can't comment on the beer, but food was good. It is very noisy inside and it isn't great for conversation. Our waiter was fantastic. There were out of dessert, which was a bummer, but it didn't ruin the evening.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Feierabend is a German Pub in the Lake Union area of Seattle - so it's not downtown.
They have a nice selection of German beers - and a good variety of wursts.
The restaurant has friendly service and young clientele.

Been to Feierabend? Share your experiences!