“Great environment”

Cuisines: German
Neighbourhood: Lake Union
Neighbourhood: Lake Union
Reviewed 11 December 2016

The location of the bar is quaint, but once inside, it's adorable. It's clean and everyone working there is efficient. Having never been to a bar with German beer/food it seemed slightly overwhelming, but Spencer helped me out and was great at giving me recommendations. He handled my vast array of questions with ease, and was very knowledgable about the beer in house. I enjoyed this place a lot, and will visit again next time I'm in Seattle.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

I loved the name of the restaurant and wasn't disappointed with the food or service. We don't drink, so I can't comment on the beer, but food was good. It is very noisy inside and it isn't great for conversation. Our waiter was fantastic. There were out of dessert, which was a bummer, but it didn't ruin the evening.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Feierabend is a German Pub in the Lake Union area of Seattle - so it's not downtown.
They have a nice selection of German beers - and a good variety of wursts.
The restaurant has friendly service and young clientele.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

This place is laid out like a Bavarian beer garden, tables with benches. The German Beer there is the freshest I've had in the States. The snitzel was very good and my wife's spetzle was fantastic. We'll be back again for sure!

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Had about 6-7 nights of great seafood and decided we needed something else and found this place not too far from our hotel on the north side by Lake Union. What a pleasant surprise. I'm a German food lover so it worked for us real well. This was the best Jagersnitzel I think I've ever had ! My wife and our friends had sausages and kraut and everybody was happy. A very good red cabbage also to go with the snitzel too. Potato cakes were a little overcooked but passable. Most definitely would go back.

1  Thank bigjake392

Been to Feierabend? Share your experiences!