“Freshest German Beer”

Cuisines: German
Neighbourhood: Lake Union
Neighbourhood: Lake Union
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

This place is laid out like a Bavarian beer garden, tables with benches. The German Beer there is the freshest I've had in the States. The snitzel was very good and my wife's spetzle was fantastic. We'll be back again for sure!

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Had about 6-7 nights of great seafood and decided we needed something else and found this place not too far from our hotel on the north side by Lake Union. What a pleasant surprise. I'm a German food lover so it worked for us real well. This was the best Jagersnitzel I think I've ever had ! My wife and our friends had sausages and kraut and everybody was happy. A very good red cabbage also to go with the snitzel too. Potato cakes were a little overcooked but passable. Most definitely would go back.

1  Thank bigjake392
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

They have a really good choice of different beers. The waitresses were really friendly and helped with the menu and the beer. If you like to eat authentic german food you have to visit the Feierabend

1  Thank Sportbackfahrer
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

As a German, I'm craving German food once and a while, and luckily I found this place while in Seattle. Lots of food and beer to choose from. I sat at the bar and service was good. I also like the decor and atmosphere. I'll return whenever I'm back in town again!

1  Thank Danella23
Reviewed 20 October 2015

In town for a wedding, my two grandsons took the "other" grandfather and me to Feierabend for lunch. Even late in the lunch hour, it was busy and we had a short
wait time for a table. Obviously it's popular. The food was decent and those who
had beer were pleased with the choices they made from a fairly extensive beverage menu. Everyone said their food was good, but since my wife and I lived next door to Germany for 24 years, I tend to be a harsher critic. That said, I ordered their equivalent of Luxembourg's Gromperekichelcher: shallow-fried potato pancakes of grated or ground potato, glued together with flour and egg, and often flavored with grated garlic or onion and seasoning. It was somewhat overdone but certainly edible. Still, it wasn't the same. Anyway, given my history, I can't in any way knock the restaurant as the other three at the table "licked their platters clean". And that says what it should about Feierabend.

2  Thank dysg

Been to Feierabend? Share your experiences!