“A great neighborhood find”
Review of Mioposto

Mioposto
Ranked #539 of 4,474 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I am spoiled! I can walk here on a summer evening ... and so I do!! I can't say enough about the Zucca Balsamica pizza - a sublime combination of pancetta, squash and balsamic vinegar. Pair with with a Montepulciano, a Caesar salad and you have a perfect meal!

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

The lamb and mint pie, even without cheese, was delicious. I love tempranillo wine and their house red hit the spot. Now I'm going for their roasted chick peas....can't wait. Friendly and accommodating staff. I'm pleased.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

I've been four times now, and every time, it seems even better. Great pizza made in a classic wood burning oven. They have the classics, plus a delicious lamb w/pesto that I love. The toasted garbanzo beans for an appetizer are a must. Great service, ask for Ally as she was so friendly and on top of things!

Reviewed 5 November 2016

We were looking for lunch in the Mt. Baker area so we decided on Mioposto. We ordered the pizza special and a salad to share. So delicious and plenty for two of us! Nice ambiance and neighborhood. Highly recommend if you are nearby.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

All pizzas are billed as individual 12 inches, but substantial enough that you can share or take home a box. 3 of us worked on two pizzas, and took home enough for one for lunch. inventive combinations as well as old standbys. Antipasto was impressive with six sauces or items arranged in a long shallow wooden vessel. Very much not s salad, but a generous sampler, which 3 of us easily shared. Upshot was a very ample and interesting meal for a moderate price. Good wine list.
Noisy and busy. Atentive service, average serving time. Classy for a pizzeria.