All reviewsfront deskdiamond membernice hotelwalking distancecapitol hillminute walkspace needlehotel barearly checkwalked everywherewould stay here againclean roomsvalet parkingbusiness tripeasy accesspikes marketper day
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is within walking distance from all the major attractions in town. The staff was really friendly and always willing to help. I would definitely pick this location next time we’re in town, especially since the Starbucks Reserve Roastery is right up the hill!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rafael T
Hilton Garden I... S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Seattle is known for its coffee, and we are beyond proud to be situated near some of the best coffee in town, not to mention other exciting places in the city. I am thrilled that our staff went above and beyond to make your stay as pleasant as possible. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown. Thank you!

Reviewed 1 February 2018

I choose this location based on recommendations by others. This was an outstanding hotel for the price. Every member of the staff I interacted with was exception, and went out of their way to ensure a pleasant stay. The bar and food were very good, which was surprising for a mid-priced hotel. My only complaint is that the heater/ac unit was a bit loud and the mattress was just ok, however, I'd consider staying there again.

1  Thank Kelly R
Hilton Garden I... S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I agree, our staff gives their all to deliver exceptional service and reading your kind words acknowledges that their efforts are working! We also appreciate your compliments regarding the delicious dining options we offer. Hope to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Best Hotel Service! Made you feel at home. Good food. Everyone greeted you! Business services are wonderful. Internet could be better but it was safe. Hotel is located within walking distance of everything.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden I... S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

It was a pleasure to welcome you. Our hotel is conveniently near many attractions and we’re glad you found our location to be convenient for you. It is also nice to know that our staff members made you feel welcome were there to help you during your stay. Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

4. great location, walkable to Amazon, Avanade, and several good restaurants

What I did not like
1. Valet parking only, and it costs $49 per night

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Hilton Garden I... S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for your loyalty to our brand as an Elite Member in our Hilton Honors program. We appreciate you letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay and our close proximity to local attractions and restaurants. We would love to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown for another pleasant stay in the future.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Although the location and cleanliness of the hotel were fine, we encountered multiple 'team members' who need a great deal more training on customer service. The breakfast, which is usually included at Hilton Garden Inns, was way overpriced and poor quality.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Your comments and assessment of our service is greatly appreciated. I am very sorry that we missed the mark on meeting your expectations. This is not the standard of service we expect to present to our valued guest and your feedback will be addressed with my team as a way to ensure we are bringing our A game at all times. We hope for the chance to regain your trust during a future stay. Thank you.