Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown
  • Room Service
  • Fitness centre
Pan Pacific Seattle(Seattle)
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskdiamond memberwalking distancenice hotelminute walkcapitol hillhotel barspace needlenice amenitiesvalet parkingearly checkwalked everywherebusiness tripwould stay here againeasy accessbed was comfortablepikes market
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 February 2018

I choose this location based on recommendations by others. This was an outstanding hotel for the price. Every member of the staff I interacted with was exception, and went out of their way to ensure a pleasant stay. The bar and food were very good, which was surprising for a mid-priced hotel. My only complaint is that the heater/ac unit was a bit loud and the mattress was just ok, however, I'd consider staying there again.

1  Thank Kelly R
Hilton Garden I... S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I agree, our staff gives their all to deliver exceptional service and reading your kind words acknowledges that their efforts are working! We also appreciate your compliments regarding the delicious dining options we offer. Hope to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown soon.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

Best Hotel Service! Made you feel at home. Good food. Everyone greeted you! Business services are wonderful. Internet could be better but it was safe. Hotel is located within walking distance of everything.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden I... S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

It was a pleasure to welcome you. Our hotel is conveniently near many attractions and we’re glad you found our location to be convenient for you. It is also nice to know that our staff members made you feel welcome were there to help you during your stay. Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown soon.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

4. great location, walkable to Amazon, Avanade, and several good restaurants

What I did not like
1. Valet parking only, and it costs $49 per night

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Hilton Garden I... S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you for choosing our hotel and for your loyalty to our brand as an Elite Member in our Hilton Honors program. We appreciate you letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay and our close proximity to local attractions and restaurants. We would love to welcome you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown for another pleasant stay in the future.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Although the location and cleanliness of the hotel were fine, we encountered multiple 'team members' who need a great deal more training on customer service. The breakfast, which is usually included at Hilton Garden Inns, was way overpriced and poor quality.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Your comments and assessment of our service is greatly appreciated. I am very sorry that we missed the mark on meeting your expectations. This is not the standard of service we expect to present to our valued guest and your feedback will be addressed with my team as a way to ensure we are bringing our A game at all times. We hope for the chance to regain your trust during a future stay. Thank you.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Upon our arrival, which was earlier than the posted check in time, we were greeted with such gracious courtesy. The check in staff, not only found a room for us but gave us terrific tips about where to go, and how to get there. We felt welcomed and taken care of. The room was immaculately clean.

Although we were in downtown Seattle, it was quite quiet. I advise anyone staying there to get the Breakfast option. The variety and quality of the food was great! From made to order omelettes, daily specials, the most delicious fresh fruit bowl--pineapple, melons, grapes and raspberries and blackberries, breads, pastries, yogurt, juices--excellent value for your dollar.

I was so impressed when we came for our second breakfast that our server Cindy remembered what we had eaten for our previous breakfast and asked if we wanted that again!!

Coming to Seattle was my Christmas present and staying at this Hotel made my gift so very special.

Thanks Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown, we will be back!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Hilton Garden I... S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

We’re honored to have been a special part of your Christmas gift and thrilled to hear that had a great time at our Seattle hotel. It was a pleasure to provide you with an early check in and I’m happy that my team provided such wonderful service and had you feeling welcome from the moment you arrived. It is also great to know that you were pleased with your decision to take advantage of our breakfast package and that you enjoyed starting your mornings with our delicious menu options. Your appreciation will be passed along to Cindy for her excellent service. We thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review and look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown in the future!