“Veggie hot dog paradise”
Review of Cyber Dogs - CLOSED

Cyber Dogs
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Tampa, Florida
“Veggie hot dog paradise”
Reviewed 8 September 2011

I'm so glad my Lonely Planet travel guide pointed me in the direction of Cyber Dogs. As a vegan, dining out is always a bit tricky, so it's great to find a place that's so accomodating. All but one of their hot dogs can be made vegan, and there are lots of veg friendly snacks and smoothies on hand. I visited twice during my 5 day visit to Seattle, and tried the Greek Goddess and the California dogs- both were great! The only thing I didn't like was the cucumbers, which apparently come on everything- I forgot to ask them to leave them off the second time. If you're not a cucumber fan, be advised! The hot dogs come on a big whole wheat roll, on a big plate, so you feel like you're eating a proper meal, instead of just a hot dog. The "Cyber' part of the name refers to the fact that it's also an internet cafe, if you're looking for something like that! The funky decor more than makes up for the lack of seating, but be advised that tables are hard to come by during peak lunch hours. I'll definitely return next time I'm in Seattle!

• Visited September 2011

Little Rock, Arkansas
“I enjoyed it!”
Reviewed 6 April 2011

I am in Seattle for a conference and stopped by Cyber Dogs today because I love good hot dogs and the sign caught my attention. I was surprised to find out that these were not regular hot dogs. They are gourmet international vegan hot dogs. I am not a vegetarian, but though I'd give it a try. I had the Red Hot Bayou. It was made with Red beans & peppers, “beef”, onions, celery, corn and of coarse Cajun spices mixed with rice and a dog on top! The smell was wonderful and I throughly enjoyed the flavor of it. The restaurant is an internet cafe, so while my hot dog was being prepared, I got to check my e-mail in a very unique environment. The service was great!

• Visited April 2011
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Absolutely amazing hotdogs! You might not even know or care that they are vegetarian hotdogs.”
Reviewed 29 July 2008

seattle
“disgustingly dirty and bad service!”
Reviewed 27 April 2008

dirty, dirty, dirty with bad service!