US$269
US$442
US$275
Official Website
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$389/night.

US$304
US$276
Motif Seattle(Seattle)
US$382
  • Room Service
All reviewsathletic clubathletic facilitiesthe san juan suitebusiness tripguest roomsrooms are nicepuget soundbars and restaurantsenjoyed my stayhome away from homeother hotelswithin walking distanceindoor poolperfect locationpike place marketdowntown areavisit seattle
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We attended a wedding reception at the WAC and stayed at the inn. The staff were incredibly kind and helpful when I needed to change my reservation. The rooms were comfortable and the reception venue was beautiful.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Kamil T, General Manager at Inn at the WAC, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear LosGatosRN,

Thank you so much for your feedback about your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us.

Kindly,

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I am a member of the Washington Athletic Club and regularly go there to work out and for meals. I am a major fan of the hotel facilities, and send friends who visit Seattle there, and most importantly, staff, associates and vendors of my company. We have a corporate account there and the team is very helpful with any requests. The rooms are newly renovated in smart decor and wonderful art in the common areas. Unlike many hotels that convert a couple rooms to an athletic facility, the WAC is a full-fledged athletic club with gyms, spas, classes and regular clientele that hotel visitors are allowed and encouraged to enjoy. I also know that a number of organizations including the Seattle Symphony place visiting artists there. That guy or gal you see in the gym may very well be a world class conductor or instrumentalist. For regular visitors it is a home away from home. The bars and restaurants are friendly, featuring well executed staples, great wines and local microbrews. Happy hour is a nice treat. And did I mention it is in the best part of downtown Seattle!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear BG_Seattle,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad to hear you enjoy our Club. We sincerely appreciate your patronage.

Kindly,

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Best crab bisque I have tasted, a signature dish at Torchy’s at the WAC. Also had an awesome pastrami sandwich with sweet potato fries. Excellent tasting sandwich, superb fries. Top notch service, good size portions and fair prices made for a great evening, topped off with a mango custard key lime dessert of the month. WAC exceeded my expectations.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2017

Our room was wonderful. All of our out-of-town guests were overly impressed. The staff was friendly and accomodating. Karen Curtis did an excellent job in facilitating our our specific room requests. Great location!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Kamil T, Manager at Inn at the WAC, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Stephen B,

We are so glad to hear that you and your guests had a great time at our Club. Thank you for acknowledging Karen.
I hope we can be at your service in the future.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

My title tells it all....you can't find a better location in Seattle, right in the heart of the city. The staff has to be the nicest, friendliest, aim to please group of people in any city hotel that I have stayed at.The facilities, pool, gym (men, women & coed), spa, massage, beauty salon, it has everything you need, one stop shop.

As for the rooms, we got 2 papers daily, booked the San Juan Suite, Room 1011, was perfect for our 5 night stay. We were there for a wedding, so had to pack way too much, lots of events. We had 2 closets, living room, 1.5 bathrooms, nice comfy king bed, lots of windows, and they open, so fresh air. View to the west, mostly big buildings but also a slice of Puget Sound. Nice walk in shower, great water pressure and separate tub. Double sink vanity.The room was perfect for our needs.

Only problem was the elevators that took forever, but they are upgrading all the electronics, so its a temporary shortfall. They have multiple eating options, food is not one of their strong suits but what the heck, you got Pike Place Market a 5-10 min walk away. I will probably never look for another hotel in that city and always stay at the WAC.

Room Tip: upgrade to deluxe or suite
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Kamil T, Manager at Inn at the WAC, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear debbied433,

Thank you so much for your review. I am very pleased to hear that you loved your room and our amenities. We certainly provide unique value to our guests.

Thank you for your patience while we are upgrading our elevators.

I hope we can be at your service when you are back in town.