All reviews athletic club athletic facilities the san juan suite business trip guest rooms rooms are nice puget sound bars and restaurants enjoyed my stay home away from home other hotels indoor pool within walking distance comfortable bed perfect location pike place market visit seattle
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

As every year we are staying at the WAC for up to 10 days in Seattle and appreciate the warm Welcome and perfect setting of the hotel in Seattle which could not be any better.

It is a very charming hotel with a beautiful view of the city, extensive sport facilities, restaurants, events, nice decoration and atmosphere and feels like coming home.

The rooms are ideally furnitured with very comfortable beds and all the amenities you need such as e.g. a coffee machine which makes the stay in Seattle for business or leisure just perfect.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank trueffelch
Reviewed 16 May 2017

The Inn at The WAC is the perfect hotel when staying in Seattle. Its only a few blocks from the Fish Market and a pleasant walk to the Amazon campus. The coffee shop is great for a quick meal and the prices are reasonable. The sports bar is great with a nice selection of draft beers. The meals are very tasty in the Sports Bar. I had the prime rib before and it was great and recently had the chicken and beef skewers was also pretty good. The prices in the Sports Bar are a bit pricey, especially for beef. The room is exceptionally clean with a huge tub and separate shower. It also has a great mini-bar with lots of selections and the hotel gift shop is well stocked with everything you would need. The health club is also nice with a steam room and sauna.

Room Tip: Room 1011 has a great balcony with outdoor furniture.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank rschatzl
Kamil T, Manager at Inn at the WAC, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear rschatzl,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor, and thank you for being so detailed about it. Your review is being shared with all teams.
We are so pleased to hear that you we met and exceeded your expectations.

I hope we can be at your service at your future Seattle visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

The WAC has only 109 rooms. I'd refer to it as boutique style. Extensive and stunning remodel. Northwest contemporary. The suites are amazing. I'm fond of the San Juan suite, but even the basic rooms are beautiful.
Service is amazing, furnishings are 1st class, and the various restaurants on property are great. The first floors house an incredible high end athletic club.
Hotel is so central, and exceeds even the most refined traveler.
So few hotels have character anymore. Not the WAC.

Room Tip: Splurge for a suite.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MovinMovin
Kamil T, Manager at Inn at the WAC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Dear MovinMovin,

We are delighted to hear that you loved your stay with us. San Juan suite is definitely one of our jewels. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I certainly hope to be at your service in the future.

Thank you for your patronage.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I stayed here during a work trip in Feb-17. Good location in what is a relatively quiet downtown area, albeit amongst the shops.

My room was spacious, clean and had all the amenities required. The shower was impressive with good power. My one complaint would be that my room was located next to the lift shaft, with it being an old shaft, it was pretty noisy and did vibrate the room somewhat.

The choice of bars and restaurants is good as were the gym facilities which I used a number of times. Well priced hotel but beware the local taxes when budgeting.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Kamil T, Manager at Inn at the WAC, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Dear Chris H,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. We are really glad to hear that your overall experience was good. We are currently working on modernizing our elevators, which as a result, will make them faster and quieter. Thank you for your patience, and thank you for staying with us. We really appreciate your patronage.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very clean and the staff is friendly. I enjoyed having access to the gym facilities. A couple things that would not deter me from returning but are important to mention is the lighting in the room is quite poor. Also, add on some extra time for the elevator. I'm not sure why but I found myself waiting an exceptional amount of time. If you don't mind taking the stairs up and down it's much faster.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank FluteontheGo
Kamil T, Manager at Inn at the WAC, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Dear FluteontheGo,

Thank you so much for your review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Please know that we are upgrading our lights to ensure our guest's comfort and convenience. We are also modernizing our elevators, which will result in faster and more efficient elevator travel. Thank you for your patience, and for your continued patronage.