“I would live here if I lived in Seattle!”
Review of Inn at the WAC

and 1 more site!
Inn at the WAC
Ranked #65 of 105 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 19 December 2016

I travel to Seattle on a regular basis. One of my clients there is the 5th Avenue Theatre where I am the publicity and production photographer. The WAC (Washington Athletic Club) is on the same block as the 5th so it's very convenient.

But beyond that convenience the hotel and STAFF are remarkable. The WAC has the most comfortable rooms, their beds are like sleeping on a cloud and the shower fixtures are to die for. But it's really the staff that makes this establishment head and shoulders above others.

From the bell man to the desk clerk to the concierge to the restaurant folks they are all excellent. I've been staying there for five years now on a monthly basis. Once when I was in the elevator a gentleman was in with me so I began a short conversation about how wonderful the hotel is in its service. He listened quietly and when he got off at his floor he said "Thanks so much for telling me about specifics, I'm the General Manager of the WAC." I was thrilled to unknowingly give him a face to face review of his job so well done.

Far and away the WAC is my all time favorite hotel for business. I highly recommend this establishment.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank MarkK_SFO
Kamil T, Manager at Inn at the WAC, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2016

Dear MarkK_SFO,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am so glad to hear that you enjoy our rfacilities. Thank you so much for acknowledging our staff - I will make sure to share your thoughts with the team.

I hope to see you at the Club next time around.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

I have stayed at the Inn many times for business trips. The staff is exceptional. The rooms range in size and views. The amenities are quite nice, the bed and bath linens are a very good quality. The beds are comfortable. The club's facilities are great. The women's work-out, steam and jacuzzi are very nice. There are three places to eat in the club making the stay an easy one especially if you are busy on a business trip. The location is just right.

Room Tip: Corner room are larger.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank margaretcho
Kamil T, Manager at Inn at the WAC, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2016

Dear Margaretcho,

Thanks so much for a wonderful kudos to our team, and for highlighting what you appreciate about our Inn and about our Club.

We certainly hope to be at your service when you return.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

The WAC is in the heart of downtown Seattle. The rooms are well finished and comfortable. There are restaurants in the building as well as a library and shops, but best of all there is a first rate athletic facility with just about anything you could ask for. There are also the usual hotel amenities such as conference and meeting rooms. The service was friendly and competent - there simply isn't much to dislike about the place.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Kamil T, Manager at Inn at the WAC, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Dear Bob N,

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We are really glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for sharing your experience with fellow travelers.

I hope we can be at your service in the future.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Traveling for a business trip my team stayed at WAC. I was lucky to get an upgrade so my room on 10th floor was great! I loved the furnishings and finishes of the hotel PLUS multiple floors of workout options - it is an athletic club after all!

We dined at both restaurants for breakfast and dinner and it was great all around. Big TV screens and in one room members and guests were watching World Series and in the other Presidential debate. It was awesome!

The staff was friendly and professional overall. I met an employee in the hallway one morning that greeted me with a smile and asked how I was enjoying my stay. She further shared that she as been working at WAC for over 20 years and is now in charge of Lost and Found department. What a nice employee - that is genuinely happy with her work. She made my day!

The location is GREAT, too and we found the cost per room reasonable. I will definitely stay here again for business or vacation.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Kamil T, Manager at Inn at the WAC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Dear Katy J,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.
I am so glad we met your expectations. I hope we can be at your service in the future.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

My company travel agents booked the hotel and I was a bit apprehensive at first but then saw what they offered on the website. I was not disappointed. I have only started going to the gym again the last few weeks so it would be good that the hotel offered so many fitness and health experiences. On arriving at the hotel the check in was seamless and the staff very friendly. The room was a good size and offered all of the business trip requirements. Unlike some of the reviews I didn't hear any of the city noise whatsoever. I was in room 1705 with good views of the city. Due to jet lag I was in the gym for 4am most mornings and Terence should be recommended for his friendliness and professionalism as he gave me a tour of the gy and was very helpful. I wish other gyms had service like this. The gym itself is one of the best I've been too. I also met some great people especially Ralph who made me feel welcome as soon as I came through the door. Overall it was a great experience and I may bring my wife over in November as it's her birthday. Keep doing a great job guys.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Woody8276
Kamil T, Manager at Inn at the WAC, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Dear Woody 8276,

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel, and for sharing your experience with other travelers.

I hope we can be at your service when you return to Seattle.