“Comfortable and Convenient”
Review of Inn at the WAC

Inn at the WAC
Ranked #65 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 5 November 2016

The WAC is in the heart of downtown Seattle. The rooms are well finished and comfortable. There are restaurants in the building as well as a library and shops, but best of all there is a first rate athletic facility with just about anything you could ask for. There are also the usual hotel amenities such as conference and meeting rooms. The service was friendly and competent - there simply isn't much to dislike about the place.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Kamil T, Manager at Inn at the WAC, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Dear Bob N,

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We are really glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for sharing your experience with fellow travelers.

I hope we can be at your service in the future.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Traveling for a business trip my team stayed at WAC. I was lucky to get an upgrade so my room on 10th floor was great! I loved the furnishings and finishes of the hotel PLUS multiple floors of workout options - it is an athletic club after all!

We dined at both restaurants for breakfast and dinner and it was great all around. Big TV screens and in one room members and guests were watching World Series and in the other Presidential debate. It was awesome!

The staff was friendly and professional overall. I met an employee in the hallway one morning that greeted me with a smile and asked how I was enjoying my stay. She further shared that she as been working at WAC for over 20 years and is now in charge of Lost and Found department. What a nice employee - that is genuinely happy with her work. She made my day!

The location is GREAT, too and we found the cost per room reasonable. I will definitely stay here again for business or vacation.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Kamil T, Manager at Inn at the WAC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

Dear Katy J,

Thank you so much for staying with us and for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor.
I am so glad we met your expectations. I hope we can be at your service in the future.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

My company travel agents booked the hotel and I was a bit apprehensive at first but then saw what they offered on the website. I was not disappointed. I have only started going to the gym again the last few weeks so it would be good that the hotel offered so many fitness and health experiences. On arriving at the hotel the check in was seamless and the staff very friendly. The room was a good size and offered all of the business trip requirements. Unlike some of the reviews I didn't hear any of the city noise whatsoever. I was in room 1705 with good views of the city. Due to jet lag I was in the gym for 4am most mornings and Terence should be recommended for his friendliness and professionalism as he gave me a tour of the gy and was very helpful. I wish other gyms had service like this. The gym itself is one of the best I've been too. I also met some great people especially Ralph who made me feel welcome as soon as I came through the door. Overall it was a great experience and I may bring my wife over in November as it's her birthday. Keep doing a great job guys.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Woody8276
Kamil T, Manager at Inn at the WAC, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Dear Woody 8276,

Thank you so much for choosing our hotel, and for sharing your experience with other travelers.

I hope we can be at your service when you return to Seattle.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

The Inn at the WAC is a great place to stay. The location is prime, the rates while high are comparable in the area. It has a nice quiet location. Here is why it dosent get a 5 from me
1.) The bathrooms are small..and I mean tiny
2.) The room furnishings too are out of date
3.) The room too is small for the money they charge
What they lose on that is made up by the staff and food/restaurants etc..all good. I would stay here again..but if you like bigger rooms, then its a so so.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Kamil T, Manager at Inn at the WAC, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2016

Dear Niren N,

Thank you kindly for choosing the WAC. We appreciate your comments about our staff and food.
Please know that in the very near future we are planning on refreshing our furniture in the most frequented rooms.

Thank you again for sharing your comments. I hope we can be at your service when back in Seattle.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

I was invited to interview with a local company and was booked at the Inn at WAC for two nights on Sept 7th and Sept 8th. There was a regular flow of traffic until 1:00am when the traffic started speeding up. There was the occasional bike that zipped by and the noise was so high pitched and transient that even using a noise canceling headset didn't help at times. I had an interview on the 8th and I couldn't get a wink of sleep the night before. I called the help desk and they kept saying sorry and the hotel was fully booked. In the morning when I raised my concerns at the front desk, they didn't even apologize, rather they mentioned that its how living in the middle of the city sounds like. I asked for a room change anyways. I was in 1103 and was moved to 1905 which was better? (or perhaps I hadn't slept for two days and would have dozed off anyway). I did my best to stay awake and finish my whole day of interviews without any sleep for 32 hours, but I did miss the opportunity of a lifetime with a great company by not even having a few hours of sleep before a day of interviews. The management is reckless not to soundproof the windows, especially for a hotel that is planted in the middle of the city. For anyone who has important business work the next day, please stay away from this place and don't leave your expectation of a good night's sleep to chance.

Room Tip: The windows are not sound proofed. Avoid room 1103 if sleep is on the agenda for the night.