All reviews jimi hendrix pike place market brad pitt space needle wine hour social hour claw foot tub happy hour few blocks within walking distance location is great one bedroom suite hotel bar front desk staff the link the entire staff seattle hotel
Reviewed 5 September 2018

This hotel has a great location. Just up the hill from Pike Place Market and less than a mile walk from the space needle. The decor is very unique. The room was comfortable and nicely appointed. Lighted makeup mirror was a nice touch, too.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Palladium for one night while attending my cousin’s wedding about an hour away. As a young mom of four I don’t get out much so I wanted to capitalize on my 24 hours away from my kids. My flight arrived at 8am and right away I was able to experience a taste of the amazing customer service that this hotel has to offer. Helen and Marquita at the front desk were more than helpful allowing me to check in early and unwind from a busy morning of traveling. Helen pointed me to the hotel’s restaurant for breakfast which did not disappoint, and even booked me an appointment at a local nail salon less than five minutes away. It took only minutes to walk to Pike’s place and the market. The Kimpton Palladium is prime location for all of the hot tourist spots in Downtown Seattle. With each and every inquiry the front desk went above and beyond my expectations and made my stay warm and comfortable. The rooms were clean, modern, and relaxing. After the wedding I came back and soaked for an hour in the large cozy tub and went to bed. I couldn’t have chosen a better hotel for my short trip.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2018

My name is Kenny and I booked a room at the Kimpton Palladian Hotel for my only daughter. Krystal is married with four kids ranging from 10,7, 4 & 1. She arrived at the Hotel very early that morning and both Marquita and Helen were very helpful in arranging an early check-in for her Actually, I had just called hours before her flight was due to land and those two lovely and compassionate ladies took care of everything down to the smallest of details

This was Krystal's first time away from all of her kids, so I wanted her to be surrounded in comfort. She experienced that and more. Shortly after checking into her room, she found a very nice restaurant located inside the hotel. After that, she got her hands and feet done in the salon at the hotel without an appointment. My daughter was at a lost for words in describing the ambiance and decor of the hotel in general. For me, that meant everything exceeded her expectations. She enjoyed the local eateries, malls, wharf and movie theaters with very easy excess to Interstate 5.

The entire staff including their General Manager, Ben Thiele went out of their way to make sure that my first born stay in Seattle was the best ever! I would highly recommend the Kimpton Palladian Hotel to all my family, friends, co-workers and anyone looking for location, location, location at very reasonable rates.

Very Happy Dad!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Location cannot be beat - very close to Pike Place Market and everything else was within walking distance. If you don't feel like walking, you can easily access public transportation from the hotel. The staff was very helpful and accommodating - from the valet parking to the front desk to housekeeping. There was not a lot of view in my room but it's ok because a short walk gives you a nice view of the water. We stayed at the 7th floor - the pet and feather free floor so there were no allergy issues.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 August 2018

We booked a very expensive "standard room," paying a premium for a great location. The room was decidedly "substandard" as it wasn't a hotel room at all. We were stuffed in a conference room--great if we wanted to seat 12 at a big table, but we didn't appreciate the lumpy pull out couch instead of a bed. Since it was a sofa in the corner of a conference room instead of a real hotel room, there were no nightstands with lamps and no coffee maker (we had to go get one of those). Staff was apologetic, but really--an embarrassment that they rent this non-hotelroom out at full price. I've slept better in a Motel 6. Was I being punished for booking through an on-line site??

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple