1,764 results
All reviews whole foods space needle free car service within a mile radius soaking tub lake union luxury hotel mini bar town car fantastic hotel fitness center pike place market valet parking i highly recommend this hotel corner suite close to downtown city view
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We have stayed at the Pan Pacific before and enjoyed it, especially since it is away from the craziness of Pikes Market. Once again they delivered outstanding service while we were there for Thanksgiving with our daughter and her family.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group
Jennifer G, General Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Outstanding is just what we are after! Thanks for the review, we’re thankful for amazing guests like you and your family. Come back soon!

Many thanks

Reviewed 23 November 2017

An exquisite hotel experience. We planned a night out, but got rained in. Luckily, the hotel bar has excellent food options and a friendly bar staff. Ended up staying there all night. The view of the Space Needle was a wonderful surprise. Overall, the hotel is an upscale and classy joint that never disappoints. Refined and luxurious with a very professional staff available to answer any questions. The room was incredibly clean and comfortable. The only downside was when the parking attendant asked me for my hotel voucher. The hotel staff told me that parking was $43 overnight and that there was no guest discount. As I was heading out, the parking lot attendant told me that the hotel gives out yellow vouchers to guests that makes parking free. Kind of a weird way to end the trip, but I do not mind. It was a wonderful stay regardless.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group

This is such a great review, thank you so much! I’m sorry that there was miscommunication at the end though...the yellow tickets are for hourly parking that we charge at the hotel instead of in the garage, not for free parking. The attendant was confused. I’ll touch base with the manager down there to make sure their team is clear on how it works. We wouldn’t steer you wrong, I assure you! Email me next time you’re coming and I’ll be happy to take care of a night’s parking, just for the confusion!! ;). Jgoodman@panpacificseattle.com

Thanks again!

Reviewed 21 November 2017

This was my second stay at the Pan Pacific and I was wowed again! The customer experience is near perfection. The front desk team is always respectful, courteous, and friendly. I stayed in room 308, the House Keeping team amazed me yet again. I love how my room is looked after during my visits. The frequency, care, and quality is just wonderful. Beyond the excellent customer experience, the hotels design and feel is warm and modern. Love it! The cherry on top is the hotel car, I really appreciate the convenience of getting a ride to close by locations.

This trip was my girlfriends first time in Seattle and first time staying at the Pan Pacific. She was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed the whole experience.Your teams performance, hotel design, and amenities have made us Pan Pacific customers for life. Hope you open more locations soon.

If I was forced to provide any negatives they would be the following.
Room Layout - The room I was in on this trip was very oddly shaped, while I paid for a larger room the sharp corners made the space feel smaller than the standard/cheaper room.

Gym - The gym was under renovation, the option to use the car and gym a few blocks away was there but the convenience of that was not appealing. Look forward to seeing and experiencing the new gym on my next visit!

If you would like any additional details on my feedback please don't hesitate to call. I normally would not spend time writing an in depth review and would gladly provide additional details.

Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group
Jennifer G, General Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

All I can say is WOW!! This is a dream review for a GM to receive so thank you so much for taking the time to write. I am just so pleased that you had such a positive experience and will share with the whole team so we can celebrate this success. Happy Thanksgiving indeed! ;)

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 16 November 2017

I love staying at the Pan. I frequently travel to Seattle for business and have stayed in many of the other hotels in the city, and this hotel is one of the best. Always appreciate the friendliness of the staff, the beautiful rooms and great location. Stay there every time I can!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group
Jennifer G, General Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

We sure appreciate it, and will love to see you back any time! Many thanks for taking the time to review us.

See you soon, thanks again!

Reviewed 16 November 2017

This was a return to Pan Pacific from a year ago, and we are happy to say it is still friendly, helpful, convenient and comfortable. The staff checks on your needs, offer umbrellas to borrow, anxious to make your stay more -- everything.

I love the asian feel to the bath, the open bright windows, and the relaxed ease of the property. The bar/restaurant is good - if a little pricey - but comfortable and convenient. As is the Whole Foods right next door!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

I am glad to hear we did well on our repeat performance, and so happy you chose to return! I hope we will keep earning that choice from you and that you come back again soon....don't wait another year! ;)

Many thanks,