“Local neighborhood ”

Add it.
West Seattle Junction
Ranked #187 of 478 things to do in Seattle
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

West Seattle Junction is a small commercial area with shops and restaurants catering to the residents living around the area. There are some nice dining outlets and bakeries here.

The area is well maintained and clean.

Not for the tourist here, unless you want to experience the everyday life of a local.

2  Thank Phi S

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

We walk down here each week for exercise, groceries, some libations, and anything else. Stores, restaurants, bakeries, and anything else. If we buy too much we call Lyft!

Reviewed 4 December 2016

I wouldn't make it all the way out here JUST to see the shops of West Seattle. There really is no reason to come see shops that are not really an "attraction".

Rapid Ride C comes out here and so does the water taxi though or grab an UBER.

Lots of cafes and bars and some parks but all that is everywhere else as well.

Skip it if a tourist.

Reviewed 19 August 2016

The mall junction consists of 2 by 2 blocks. Walkable. I started by trip at Great Harvest Bread for breakfast, and then walked around the junction, browsing different shops. There were bookshops, gift shops and I like. After that, I had lunch at Elliott Bay Brewery and Pub. Continue walking to QFC, I had by grocery for the day. Basically, this is a junction where you could get all your meals and even coffee fulfilled! I enjoyed myself very much.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

While visiting Seattle we took the Water Taxi to West Seattle to see West Seattle Junction described as "a clutch of quirky boutiques, shops and restaurants." All this really feels like is the Main Street of a very average small town. Nothing unique and not worth the trip. The highlight was the water taxi ride and seeing the downtown skyline from the boat. Once you get there it just feels like suburbia with lots of new apartments.