“The Best Calzone!”

Pagliacci Pizza
Ranked #466 of 4,635 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$7 - US$30
Reviewed 21 March 2016

Headed here after an early flight landed us in Seattle and our room wasn't ready. It was lovely to sit by the window and watch rainy Seattle go by.

The calzones are to die for, soon good and I have to confess I went back for a second so maybe they should consider offering a large option.

Staff were friendly and although constant customers were coming in it didn't feel over busy.

Did I say the calzones are the best? The are AWESOME!

Reviewed 16 March 2016

The pizza is always good. not great, but I am a New York tansplant so it is always a bit of disappointment. But sauce is good, and the service is always good

Reviewed 1 March 2016 via mobile

We were hungry after arriving in Seattle after a long haul flight. We were given directions to a good pizza restaurant. We were given a warm friendly welcome. The food we had here was excellent ... The calzone was that good a s cons one was ordered and Nonna's pasta was delicious.
Great service attentive yet non intrusive. I am hoping will find the time to call again before I head home.

1  Thank beznburt
Reviewed 29 February 2016

We were staying in an area hotel and were wiped out from a day frolicking in Seattle, so we decided to see if they delivered. We ordered online and pizza was brought to our room piping hot and delicious. Would order or go in anytime I am in the area.

Reviewed 17 December 2015

Close to the MarQueen hotel so good for a rainy night feast in the room. Pizzas were made with good fresh ingredients and full of flavor.