“Breakfast ”

Bavarian Meat Delicatessen
Ranked #285 of 4,635 Restaurants in Seattle
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Walked down to the market area the morning of our cruise departure and stumbled across this place while looking for a place to eat breakfast. What a find. Honestly it was the best breakfast I’ve ever had. The bacon was super thick and amazing, the sausage delicious, potatoes crispy, and eggs cooked perfectly. I ordered what was called “the usual”
Wife had the Weiswurst and Pretzel with sweet mustard which was amazing as well
Very very very good

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Came in for a sandwich at 5:18, website states you are open until 5:45 Monday-Saturday. I was told I could not get a sandwich, they were done for the day. Ridiculous!!!

Reviewed 4 August 2018

Excellence selection of German goodies. Helpful and friendly staff, Can be recommended to all German food lovers.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick snack and found a great cone of assorted sausage and bacon. It was amazing. Plenty to share with 2 or more. Great beer as well.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

We visited on Monday morning. The deli has very good quality food. We had the Usual Breakfast and the Municher Breakfast. Then I went shopping. They have a great variety of German grocery products. I only wished we could buy and ship more home. We did that, bought some grocery products and took them to the post office a few doors down and mailed them home.