“Delicious Margs”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: North Seattle
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Enchilada’s are good, salsa is great, margs are fantastic. Came here for catching up with a friend and ended up laughing and talking and eating all day drinking delicious fish bowl margs.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Took a friend for lunch here in the midweek. Not too crowded and authentic Mexican food. They bring out the chips and Salsa and keep it coming. The plates are large and hot, and hold big portions. I recommend the taco and enchilada combo. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I love this place! Is walking distance from my apartment, the food is amazing but the best part is the customer service. Specially Gil, the bartender! He is so nice, always remembers our drinks and has them ready before we even ask. The atmosphere is the best and the prices are reasonable. Love it!! I normally go every Friday afternoon and will continue going back as long as i live in this area of Seattle.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

I love their cheese blend. The service is fast and friendly. Mostly family work there. They will accommodate your special order for everything.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

One thing about moving to Seattle: we sure miss our Tex-Mex. However, after trying a few restaurants, we have found Jalisco to be more to our tastes than most. The staff is very friendly and attentive. There is a pretty good selection, although I don't think anybody up here makes a sour cream sauce for enchiladas. My family eats up the pico de gallo, usually getting several plates (free ... woo-hoo!).

I like the combo platters. The fajitas are okay. The enchiladas are pretty good. The chile relleno seems more like a pepper omelet, but I still like it. Portion sizes are good.

Look - a bonus anecdote!
My daughter asked for hot chocolate our first visit. The server thought she said Horchata. She loved it. Now she gets the Horchata every time.