“You had me at banana peppers ”

Geo's Cuban & Creole
Ranked #1,244 of 4,597 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Cuban
Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Great sandwiches. Pork, Swiss cheese and banana peppers with a delicious sauce.

If it's a nice day get it to go and walk or drive to the beach at Golden Gardens for a great picnic.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

We have walked by Geo's location many times since its days as a coffee shop, but never stopped until yesterday when I stuck my head in. I was delighted by the menu, clearly outlined on a chalk board above the service area. Traditional Cuban fare, colorful casual table clothes, comfortable cozy lay out. Tonight we gave Geo's a try and were very happy with the entire experience, service, meal, all lovely. We chose to sit outside on the small deck, but would have been happy inside as well. As we left my husband said, "I like it better than Un Bien," referring to the busy, well-established take out Caribbean place we usually visit on our trips to Shilshole Marina or Golden Gardens Park. I guess we'll be returning to Geo's next time we're in Seattle!

Reviewed 14 December 2016

We go to Geo's weekly throughout the year. Love all the sandwiches, the jambalaya, Cuban coffee and cozy atmosphere. Great service, outdoor patio and live music in summer. Close to Ballard beaches, we often grab Geo's to go. In winter, a tasty treat to warm up!

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

ok so I dont really get paying loads for a sandwich-maybe you are ok with that but as much as I hate supporting chains subway have realistic pricing.
We had a shrimp po-boy sporting 6 shrimp (humm) and two pork samdwiches which had tasty pork at least.
Not for me but glad I tried it.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

This was the best food I find in my short visit to Seattle, prices were very affordable and with a good portion of food, we order the lechon with arroz moro and salad, a bear and a dessert, all for $16.00 looks good. Nice people always are coming in.
I recommend it.