“Great food!”

Thai Heaven Restaurant
Ranked #1,325 of 4,476 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 December 2016

This restaurant was near our hotel and we ended up eating here twice. The food was good and reasonably priced. The staff was very helpful in choosing dishes.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Very sorry to write this; our only negative review of a 9 day trip.
Pros: rice was good.
Cons: terrible Pad Thai; ketsup and noodles. Waiter specifically recommended Pad Thai too. Lots of fruit flys(?) everywhere, including in my drink. Smallest Mai Thai I've ever been served, but strong. Cramped seating. Hard to get service. Just a boring, tasteless experience, with flies. Expensive.
Pros: strong drink, but small. Cute building, lots of window seating.
We will not be dining or recommending this restaurant. How they compete with stellar food at Bahn Thai one block away is beyond me.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

Variety of choices. Fresh and yummy. Very competent staff. Tried both vegetarian and meat options.Enjoyed all the various menu items.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

I had my first Thai food at this restaurant many many years ago ~1989. After living away for many years, I returned to eat there with the same friend that accompanied me in `89. We both love Thai food but were disappointed with the quality, it was average at best. More disappointing was the décor. I think the carpets are the original and makes the place look and feel dirty. Wont return, not even for the nostalgia.

1  Thank Dawn L
Reviewed 26 June 2016

A very enjoyable meal shared by a group of friends. Lovely to have an authentic Thai meal. Staff were friendly and the service was good