“needs updating”

Thai Heaven Restaurant
Ranked #1,299 of 4,454 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 July 2016

I had my first Thai food at this restaurant many many years ago ~1989. After living away for many years, I returned to eat there with the same friend that accompanied me in `89. We both love Thai food but were disappointed with the quality, it was average at best. More disappointing was the décor. I think the carpets are the original and makes the place look and feel dirty. Wont return, not even for the nostalgia.

1  Thank Dawn L

Reviewed 26 June 2016

A very enjoyable meal shared by a group of friends. Lovely to have an authentic Thai meal. Staff were friendly and the service was good

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Had just gotten into town. Had the best Coconut soup . Very down to earth, yet loved the atmosphere. Very down to earth and a great variety in the menu. Even if you're only up for soup, you will not be disappointed. Very nice servers. And best of all, the price,is just right. For any budget.

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Set up in an old house, this place has some character. All of our Thai favorites they did very well; Pad Thai, Lemongrass Chicken, excellent Pumpkin Curry. Would have liked the hot tea in a pot, but not a deal breaker. Excellent service!

Reviewed 8 January 2016

Right next door to our hotel in downtown Seattle. This gem was fresh food. Great portion. A bit expensive but I thought it was excellent. Flavor was great. Garlic chicken had the right amount of heat. Fresh veggies cooked great! Wish we tried this place the very first day!!