“Best Thai food! Right next door!”

Thai Heaven Restaurant
Ranked #1,357 of 4,643 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 8 January 2016

Right next door to our hotel in downtown Seattle. This gem was fresh food. Great portion. A bit expensive but I thought it was excellent. Flavor was great. Garlic chicken had the right amount of heat. Fresh veggies cooked great! Wish we tried this place the very first day!!

Date of visit: December 2015

Reviewed 12 November 2015

A delightful meal. Service was attentive. Pleasant surroundings and many choices on the menu. Our server asked "how spicy?" and the food was spot on!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 21 October 2015

We thoroughly enjoy this restaurant. The food is reasonably priced, delicious and we appreciate the friendliness of the staff. As seasoned subscribers to the Opera, we come here before the performance. Service is quick and yet we never feel rushed. A sure thing.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 29 September 2015

We were staying next door, at the Maxwell Hotel, and wanted something close by after a tiring day. When we walked to the Thai Heaven Restaurant and noticed there were NO customers inside, we were concerned. We checked TripAdvisor reviews before going in, and, as you know, they were pretty mixed. Our fatigue made us willing to take a chance, and I'm sure glad we did. We were immediately greeted by two friendly and gracious guys. Yes, we were the ONLY customers. Well, we were very pleasantly surprised by the food, the wine, and the gracious service. My partner has a number of food allergies, and they managed to get a very unusual, customized request exactly correct. I had a standard chicken curry. Was it the best I've ever had? Probably not. Was it tasty and satisfying? Absolutely. I would not hesitate to come back to Thai Heaven if my travels take me back to the area. I wish them success and more customers!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

My partner ordered the veggie curry and was served a decent if unremarkable meal. I ordered the Pad Kee Mao (Drunken Noodles) and received a fairly inedible and gelatinous mess of flavorless noodles. We were both tired and didn't want to deal with it so we both ate the veggie curry and I pushed the plate of noodles away. The manager could sense something was up and came over and handled the situation like a champ. He removed the cost of the dish from our check and seemed genuinely appreciative for my feedback even though it wasn't pleasant to hear. So, the food gets 2 stars but the service gets a million!!

Date of visit: September 2015