“Me want sum dim sum in Seattle”
Review of Mee Sum Pastry

Mee Sum Pastry
Ranked #147 of 4,596 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I had a steamed and a baked dim sum with bbq pork. They both were very good and quite filling. Service is fast even though there was a line. I'd recommend trying them!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Chicken, beef, pork, and veg. All heavenly. All eaten nearby, outside, at the Market. We’re already contemplating an extra stop before we head homeward.

Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Out early one morning at Pike Place market, I tried to pass this place by, but Curious George got the better of me. I watched as they meticulously made these beautiful barbecue beef buns and had to have me one. What an amazing delicacy. Save some room for Mee Sum! It’s like a trip to China.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

We ate at their University District location. Had the BBQ Pork and Curry Chicken Hum Bow buns, both excellent. Very big, fluffy, and lots of delicious filling. All their pastries looked so greatl, wish we had more opportunities to try other selections..

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

We love this place, the siu mai, bbq pork bun, bbq pork pastry, and potstickers are great. No wait in line and inexpensive