“Great pizza and fantastic management ”

Palermo Gourmet Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #1,084 of 4,635 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: Broadway / Capitol Hill
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

My wife and I are new to Seattle and struggled to find good pizza for a while. Then we got lucky and found these guys. The pizza is great and the service is fantastic.
We normally order delivery, last week they included a complimentary bottle of wine as a surprise thank you for being good customers.
Classy touch that I've never seen before.
I highly recommend giving them a try.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

I was surprised by how spicy and full of flavor the pizza was. We had the classic meat with salami, pepperoni and meatballs. The crust was homemade and you could tell the sauce was also. All the food out of the kitchen looked great!

Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

We came in on a Saturday night for dinner with a group of 4 and were able to get a table without a reservation and without a problem. I ordered a fresh veggie pizza which was delicious, especially because of the crust. There was plenty of veggies and cheese on the pizza. We also ordered wine from their very nice selection and enjoyed what we ordered. The service was great. There were no vegan items on the menu, but they were able to modify an item to make it vegan for one of the other people in the party. Vegetarian items were marked on the menu to make them really easy to find.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

One of our favorite restaurants in Seattle has discontinued its association with Restaurant.com, which was an important incentive for our regular visits. No more visits to Palermo, unfortunately, since there are many Seattle restaurants which continue their association with Restaurant.com.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

After walking around the city all day we decided it was a good night to order in and found Palermo's on the web. It got mixed reviews but it had gluten free crust so we figured we would try it out. Really nice guy answered the phone when I called in to place the order, super fast delivery...like 30 minutes I think? The gluten free crust was really good and the only thing missing would be the vegan cheese but I didn't miss having cheese that much. We also tried the grape leaves which were just okay....my daughter ordered the meatball sandwich with no cheese and it came smothered in extra cheese so that was a bummer but otherwise it was a good experience for a night ordering in.