“Overall a great place for Mexican!”

Rosita's Mexican Grill
Ranked #370 of 4,440 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Latin, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

The menu is smaller but all traditional Mexican dishes and with a unique flair. Also the margarita's are exceptional and the house wine is served in generous portions. I ordered shrimp but asked for the spicy sauce to be toned down and they were able to do that.. my meal was plenty spicy for me but I am not a spice person. Included were rice and black beans and tortes. Others in my party had Burrito appacocio, and a Sergio's special combination plate.. For desert we shared fried ice cream and a flan, both delicious. Overall a great place.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

We tried the Burritos and Rosita's Special and both were excellent. The homemade tortillas were perfect! We were fortunate to have no wait at this popular restaurant and received friendly and efficient service. If you are looking for authentic Mexican food, you won't be disappointed in Rosita's. Rosita's is the real deal.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

This placer has been a consistent favorite for me and my family for years. It's family-friendly, food is very good, and it is just a block from Green Lake, so you can walk off your dinner afterward. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

Always great food but servers are very impatient. Visited there around 8pm last night. They took our drink order and immediately wanted us to order food. We did so and then, even before finishing our meals, within about 5 minutes three different waitstaff appeared at the table, reached for our plates and said 'finished'. There was ample seating available so it was not that they needed the table. No asking if we wanted dessert or anything else, merely clear the table and hand over the check. Disappointing, to say the least.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

This is it! Authentic AND great Mexican food. The place is jammed on weekends and especially so during the summer months so plan in advance. It's worth it. The food? It's all good!