“good food”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Belltown
Reviewed 19 September 2014

down to earth restaurant. Wanted breakfast late in the evening and it was available. Not a fancy place.

Reviewed 16 September 2014

The building both inside & out is not very appealing but the food was okay. This was the closest place to the Best Western Loyal Inn to grab a bite to eat.

1  Thank TandT2001
Reviewed 5 September 2014

We had a breakfast recently in this cafe. The food was really good, the service was fabulous but the surroundings were extraordinary. It was just like every cafe scene from every film made in the USA I have ever seen. It was amazing. The waitress was great and typified the experience but when she said it was closing down, I felt gutted. It's been bought by Amazon to expand there premises in Seattle. A large piece of American history going the way of all our small retailers and outlets. I am guilty myself of allowing Amazon to expand and defeat the small shops and now as a result we have nowhere to browse or listen to music. So very sorry The Hurricane Cafe is closing but so very glad l got there before it does.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

After a return trip for sailing Alaska, my family and i decided to stop in for breakfast. There were three of us that ate that morning. Within 30 min my dad had food poisoning and about two hours later I did as well. Real hole in the wall location and food was adequate, but food poisoning was not how i wanted to spend the rest of my vacation

Reviewed 19 August 2014

This is a hole in the wall with pool table and bar that are separate.
kind of old with dirty booths. Dont let that fool you though.
Looks like it run by all guys, host, waiters, and cooks. But the food came out perfect.
The kids love the unlimited hashbrowns.
We are the only minority in there but they didnt treat us any different. They actually tried to get our order in before the larger group get theirs in.

The guys are very nice and attentive even though they are busy. This is why you would come here and enjoy your breakfast instead of overpaying and not getting great service.