“Great Vegan Pizza Option”

Pizza Pi Vegan Pizzeria
Ranked #1,159 of 4,634 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Bellevue
Neighbourhood: Bellevue
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This place is pretty divey but the pizza gets the job done. I wouldn’t consider this a healthy vegan option, but if you like substitute cheese and meat alternatives this gives you just that. Generous portions at a reasonable price. Error on the side of ordering smaller and getting more after as service is fast and friendly.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Let me preface my comments by saying that I have lived in NY for 30 years- NYers think of ourselves as Pizza kings of the world- inasmuch as Seattleites think of themselves as Coffeetown USA. There is a lot of good pizza in NY. There has to be because of the competition.

I mention this to say that Pizza Pi has no competition. As such, their game is a little sloppy (yes there are vegan pizza pies around but no other vegan place). There is a real opportunity to become a gourmet vegan pizza place- They have the ovens and toppings- they just need help with the sauce and cheese . I get the sense that they believe that there is a 1-1 swap of nonvegan/traditional elements to vegan equivalents (lots of mozzarella on a traditional pie= tons of vegan cheez on a vegan pie- the result when vegans food is prepared this way is never great. Please become better students of pizza and give us something great! We want to support your great notion of a vegan pizzeria!

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

I love pizza and I was very enthusiastic about visiting this place. However, the kitchen isn't closed off so I'm assuming bacteria got into my food because I visited this place twice and got sick both times. I normally never get sick from food so this definitely isn't a place I would return to. The reason I still rated it a 3 is because it tasted really good, it just made me sick haha

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We went there at the beginning of our road trip.
It was totally delicious!!!
We tried several times other vegan pizzas during our trip amongst the Big West but none of them were as good as there.
And when we ended our road trip 3 months after, back in Seattle, what was our first stop ? Pizza Pi of course ! We were dreaming of it, what a pleasure to be back !
Bonus for the Mac and cheese pizza ;-)

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I've had a lot of vegan pizzas and though many of them are good, they all have the same issue - the cheese doesn't melt that great. When we found this place, i was super impressed by their cheese (called TEESE). Too bad I don't live in seattle - i'd come all the time !