All reviews own meals full kitchen working order small kitchenette stay there again room was spacious and clean following morning shower curtain bus stop university district convenient location space needle ballard
Reviewed 13 November 2017

If you have your own car so you are not concerned about all the homeless living in their vehicles along the roadway, and if you don't mind guests smoking weed outside the doorway, this is a good place to stay for the price.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Northgate, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will take the necessary actions to ensure these issues are properly addressed.
Hotel Management

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Drove 7hrs to get here so had a late arrival, front desk checked us into a dirty room. Bedding was used and trash in the garbage. I brought him to the room to show and his excuse, he sleeps all day...

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Northgate, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Please accept my sincere apology for the difficulties you encountered with your room. We appreciate you bringing these issues to my attention and assure you that corrective measures have been taken. Our team's first priority is making sure that every guest has a comfortable stay, and this time we really missed the mark. We truly regret the inconvenience it caused. We hope you will consider and give us an opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Obviously this isn't a high end hotel and I am keeping that in mind. The hotel is off a main road which is a bit strange. When I walked into my room I got the feeling that it is dirty... Old type of bed and sheets... The rooms have a small kitchenette for those who use it. I probably would not stay here again unless I was in a jam... Cost me about $140 USD on Expedia... I would definitely try an alternative. I would give this a 2/5....

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Northgate, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Scott, on behalf of our entire team, please accept our sincerest apologies for our hotel not living up to your expectations. We do not take these concerns lightly, especially with the cleanliness of the hotel - this has to be priority #1. We will address this matter with the head of our Housekeeping Department and housekeeping associates immediately to take corrective action so that it does not happen again. We hope to have the opportunity to redeem ourselves on a future date.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We checked in after 12 am. Went right to sleep and in the morning discovered that there was poop on the bedspread. Other elements of the room were in bad condition. The rate of $175 for this low quality of a room was ridiculous. When I reported this to the desk clerk in the am, there was no response, apology, offer for action, etc.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Northgate, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

We are very sorry your stay did not live up to your expectations. We never want any of our guests to leave unhappy. We apologize for our not handling your issue with empathy and with satisfaction. Our staff normally does a terrific job in providing attentive service, so we're sorry we dropped the ball during your visit. We will definitely be using your constructive feedback to step up our game. We hope you and your family will consider a future stay so we can better demonstrate our commitment to service excellence.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I booked this hotel because the value for money ratio seemed right. Only when I tried to check in did I learn that they make a habit of overbooking their rooms. Luckily I was alone at 11 at night and not with two small children in tow.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Toivo K
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Northgate, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Toivo, we are disappointed to read about your experience and apologize for the problem with the reservation. Please be assured we will take a look at our procedures and fine tune where necessary to better serve you in the future. We hope you will consider a return visit and let us make it up to you.