1,972 results
All reviewsacross the streethook plowpike place marketthe concierge loungem clubindoor outdoor poolgreat locationspace needlesmall balconytrain tracksferris wheelcruise shipwithin walking distancewater viewgreat wheelbay viewelliott bay
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Centrally located and very close for the short walks to the near by Pike Place, Aquarium. Rooms are well kept, and comfortable. Marriot recently changed their WIFI policy for rewards members so get clarity on the WIFI at check in Location is good for the Uber and Lyft drivers to pick up and drop off.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 December 2017

I visited back in October for my birthday weekend. Naomi at the front desk checked me in with wonderful service. Being it my first time in the area and knowing it was for a special occasion, she upgraded me to a suite! It was a thoughtful touch and the room was beautiful! Thanks Naomi!

The suite we stayed in had a Murphy style bed which came down from the wall, interesting! The room had a large sofa, dining table, and separate room for the kitchenette. It was plenty of room for our group of 3. I wish we knew in advance how cool the pool was so we could prepare swim suits. The pool was half indoor and half outdoor which was pretty fun considering how cool it could be to swim in the rain in a heated pool.

The location is perfect if you are a fan of pike place market. It is just a 10 minute walk from the hotel. We were easily the first in line for all of the major food stalls in the morning. It is 15-20 minutes walk to the Metro that takes you around Seattle. I would come back to this hotel again :)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

Despite what it says there is NOT free WiFi and it costs $52 for parking. Yes it's centrally located, yes the rooms are nice but it's not worth it for that money. Yes everyone is nice, but I'm sure I could find a decent hotel nearby without spending all the money in this place. Free WiFi is only in the lobby, I don't know about you but I don't spend most my time in the lobby

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kellie D
Asa M, Guest Relations Manager at Seattle Marriott Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Kellie D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the Seattle Marriott Waterfront. I am glad that you felt the property was centrally located and the room was nice. Guests who are Marriott Reward Members receive WiFi by accepting the charge.

We hope to better serve you if your travels bring you back to Seattle.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Because of a flight cancellation, I ended up having a night in Seattle. I decided I wanted to splurge and get a room with a view. The staff not only honored my request but upgraded me to a junior suite, a suite which was well-appointed with a great view of Elliott Bay and boats wrapped in Christmas lights. If I had to spend an extra night on the road, it was a perfect way to enjoy it!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on business for one night. Located across from water just as advertised. Very close to markets and food options. Service was outstanding. The property was very nice. Rooms were great. Plenty of room.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business