“Horrible food. Don't go.”
Review of Super Buffet Seattle - CLOSED

Super Buffet Seattle
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Seafood
Description: Super Buffet Seattle - All You Can Eat Chinese Buffet Seafood Buffet Restaurant.
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I went to this Super Buffet in Seattle in the Northgate area last week with friends. I was the one who suggested this place because I have seen some positive reviews. But I found the food at this place truly horrible. The so called "Peking duck" was just one tiny, quarter coin size of meat in between two pieces of steamed buns with a swap of bean paste on it. They probably can make 100 of those with just one duck. The so called "lobsters" were all empty shells -- one can't help wondering where they bought lobster shells in bulk. All there other dishes are like "highway side Chinese food." The vegetables are all overcooked, yellow, and mushy. I didn't find a single dish that was made with any mind in it. The only thing that is decent there might be the fruit jellies -- at least you know what they are, and if you call that "food." You will get better food at any regular Chinese restaurant than this. The price, for this quality, is very high. They should charge people &7.99-9.99 for food like this.

3  Thank Susan D

Reviewed 22 August 2012 via mobile

What a gear value! Lunch is 8.99 and more good choices than you can eat. Dim Sum and other Cantonese dishes, excellent sushi as well. It's located on Northgate Way across from the mall. I'm not a fan of buffets but this is an exception for fresh Chinese.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

I was shopping at Target and Ross when I got hungry and decided to check out this place. The place was clean, the server was prompt in bringing me my drink but the food was bland and did not taste good. I already had low expectations as I know how buffet foods can be, but this place really went way below that. Although I was still hungry, I did not go back for seconds and did not finish the food I got on my first round. The food choices were very limited, did not look very appetizing, and you pay extra for your soda (I paid the same amount at another buffet restaurant and got a free drink). I went during lunch time so I am not sure what their dinner buffet is like. The place is located across Northgate Mall so it's convenient for those who are shopping there and willing to try this place. I will only come back here if I have absolutely no choice.

2  Thank ChasingSunset
Reviewed 29 March 2009

Above average for buffet food. Lots of items available, and priced at $13 for dinner. If you're hungry, you could do some damage here... I enjoyed the variety of fruits as well.

2  Thank brianrazorback
Reviewed 20 March 2009

So many items,a lot of good food.And everybody is nice overthere.also it is very good location,near by TARGET,BESTBUY,ROSS.and cross the northgate mall.big bank around there.very convenient.

1  Thank xinyuanyang