All reviews northgate mall saffron grill shuttle service room was clean free laundry hot breakfast across the street the breakfast area coffee maker convenient location yogurt space needle freeway downtown starbucks surgery rates
Reviewed 7 February 2018

Somehow Seattle traffic tends to flow and clog... but if you can use the Northgate exit as a general boundary and travel counter to typical commutes, this is a super area. The Nexus and its neighboring Saffron restaurant are an easy, reliable, reasonably priced overnight. Lots to do - shopping is good, easy into the City or up north to Everett and the ferries. Staff is efficient, cordial - amenities are good. For a frequent road warrior, this marks the spot for me when in the north-central to northern Seattle vicinity.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank JoAnM2931
Peter S, General Manager at Hotel Nexus Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you staying with us and are looking forward to seeing you again at Hotel Nexus.

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Hi, the only things I would recommend is to go back to having corporate accounts. I used to stay more frequently at Nexus, but get a corporate rate at Quality Inn, so I'm there more often now. You're rates are good, but during peak season, I used to get a better rate under the corporate account.

Room Tip: No problems with the rooms. Never a bad room experience.
Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Kennrb

Reviewed 7 February 2018

Staff was super friendly and shuttle they offer is super helpful! It’s easy to check in, request the shuttle, etc! When we needed more towel, they were super quick! Internet was a little slow! Overall, it was fantastic and we will come back again!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 873abbeyh

Reviewed 6 February 2018

My husband and i were traveling home from Palm Springs and drove 12 1/2 hours so we could get through Seattle we stopped at what looked like a very nice hotel. We had googled it first and got a rate, but they didn't offer us that rate until we showed it to them on google, 1st disappointment. Second was when we had to go outside to our room, this is not a hotel but a motel in disguise, 2 Ned disappointment. We went out for dinner and got back to our room around 9:30 exhausted. I fell asleep around 10:30 only to be woken up by the neighbors that where outside on the balcony talking i could hear every word, 3 disappointment. I asked them politely to please keep it down, they went inside, then started the constant slamming of their door in and out this went on for 3 hours it's now 4:30 am and i have not slep, i called to the front desk and they said they would send someone no one came my husband called again at 5:00am and someone came and told them to keep it down. We got up at 8 as we had to leave and drive another 6 hours. The breakfast was not great they advertised a buffet breakfast but by 8:30 there were no more waffles and the eggs were dried out yuck. We stopped at the front desk to check out and tell them of our disappointment the girl said I can see your complaints on our system, the manager will contact you that was it. It's now been almost 2 weeks and we have not heard a word. I say stay away!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank froest2

Your feedback is essential in our effort to improve our service standards. I apologize for the issue with the heater. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate departments so that they may be addressed. Please feel free to contact me directly and it will be my pleasure to assist you.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Our first visit in November 2016 was not good. We think we found bed bug eggs in the first room and hair on the sheets in the first room. When we went to check the second room there was a bug on the pillow. Finally the third room was ok although 3 hours after checking in the director of housekeeping had a person clean our room as we pointed out our concerns. Random hair appeared on our bathroom floor after housekeeping cleaned our room. We cleaned our room ourselves after that.
This recent visit was uneventful! We do clean our room ourselves and ask that the staff not to clean our room while we are there. We ask them to make the beds and change the towels only!
We hope we don't have to stay there any more! We shall see!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for letting me know. We have a very strict bedbug protocol in house as this is something we take extremely seriously. We do preventative spraying each month and every two weeks we have a dog come in and check for any evidence at all of bed bugs- this dog is trained to find them at all stages of development. We have not had a complaint about bedbugs for quite some time. There are also no rooms being treated for bed bugs currently though all rooms are routinely inspected as I mentioned.