2,158 results
All reviews space needle great location gates foundation full kitchen within walking distance the breakfast area free breakfast across the street bedroom suite few blocks pre cruise would stay here again pacific science center alaskan cruise front desk staff yogurt other attractions
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

The customer service at this location was amazing!!! Bruce was very helpful, as were all the front desk.

They are remodeling and I am pretty sure they have not done our room yet. I would wait until June to stay here until the remodeling is finished. We had no water to the tub the first day and no hair dryer, which they did fix quickly, the room was a little run down, and I wished they had a pool and shuttle.

I am confident this will be very nice once remodeling is finished.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TaraMcConkey
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We were very happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall experience with us. Please rest assure that I will be sharing your feedback with my team. Especially Bruce. ;)

Reviewed 28 January 2018

Very nice hotel close walk to the MoPOP, Space Needle, and KEXP radio. They were doing construction during my stay but staff were nice, room was clean, and service was great! And construction didn't affect my stay. For location to those spots it worked well!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Leah H
Reviewed 19 January 2018

The hotel is being renovated noW but, not in the suites area where I was staying so, no noise. I got a king suite that had several closets, a regular full size refrigerator/freezer, ranges, dishwasher, microwave oven, wine glasses, plates, bowls, and potswerein the cupboard. I had a fireplace, 3closets, a tv , and couch in the living room, and a tv in the bedroom.On arrival I got complimentary bottles of water, Swedish fish, and local Tim's potato chips. There is a business center on the 1st floor, and a fitness center on the 3rd floor, and several coin operated washers and dryers on each floor. Parking costs$25 a day there. The hotel is right by a supermarket QFC, and the back of the hotel there is a strip mall with Domino's pizza, and a Plaid Pantry convenience store.
The hotel is very close to the Bill and Melinda Gate's Foundation, and Seattle Center where the Space Needle is located. The staff was friendly , and helpful. A free breakfast is offered from 6-10 am daily with hard boiled eggs, other eggs, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, make your own waffles, breads, and pastries.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Globetrotter10079
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Although they were renovating, they let me know prior to my arrival, so it was not unexpected. The staff was helpful and I experienced no adverse affects from the renovation. I liked having a kitchen and the nearby grocery store (about 1 block away). Clean, comfortable room that was very close to the West Seattle office where I had to work. Nice value for the price.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank N3335MXdeboraht
hamptondowntown, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This means so much to us and we deeply appreciate this. We were very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and that we met your needs. You are a valued guest and we appreciate your business. We hope to have the opportunity to earn this again on your next visit to the Seattle area. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Three night stay with the family. Got a King Suite with a sofa bed. The suites are pretty nice with a full kitchen, gas fireplace and TV in the main room and bedroom- probably part of the renovations that are currently going on. The bathroom has one sink with a tub/shower. Water flow is adequate for the shower. The toilet is a high velocity flush that will wake everyone up if using it at night!. Our king bed was a bit soft along with the pillows. The carpet is a bit loud (sounds like bubble wrap underneath). The Hampton Inn breakfasts are pretty standard (some hot foods like eggs and breakfast meats along with cold items - great for morning bite before heading out to eat the rest of the day in Seattle. There's a charge for parking but less than parking closer to Pike Market. Walking distance to MoPop and the Space Needle. QFC market is one block away if you want a grocery store. Bruce at the front desk was very nice. Cookies are available at the front desk every evening. Would stay again because of the reasonable price for the area and the location.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family