All reviews apartment building u district full kitchen separate bedroom pots and pans worked perfectly no elevator dining table king size bed within easy walking distance worked fine beds were comfortable checking out a great stay per night safeway stove
Reviewed 5 November 2017

My mother and I enjoyed our stay at University Motel Suites. The room is old fashioned, but perfectly functional. We each had our own room, which was great. We made breakfast each morning with food purchased at the Safeway around the block. The free parking made it even more perfect for our trip. The manager was friendly and cordial. This was great for us -- people who are really picky or who like the "Ritz" will not be satisfied, but for us, it worked fine.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Travelled here to see Universities with teenage child. It offered free parking which was a bonus. Rather shabby lobby and room could do with an update but it offered 2 Queens and a dining area and a full kitchen. Everything worked but was old. Rooms felt clean and beds were comfortable. TV's worked.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I made a reservation with this motel a month in advance and received a confirmation. Nothing indicated restricted hours. My flight into Seattle was late, and when my daughter and I arrived at the motel, the doors were locked and no one was present to check us in. We called multiple times and only got a recording. We were left stranded and had to scramble to find a room elsewhere. If the motel can’t check in people after a certain hour, at the very least it should make this clear when it confirms reservations. This is totally unacceptable.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank David Z
Reviewed 11 October 2017

This hotel was a great place to stay. My kids were worried about the outward appearances but settled in just fine. It had two rooms with two beds that worked perfectly for us. The hotel staff were nice and it was in a location close enough to grab a quick bite.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Nice size comfy beds but REALLY outdated . With a little modernizing and some better toiletries and kitchen utensils would be perfect. Off street parking and close to the university so very convienent.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business